The Playstation 5 thread

47 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Or I, fear we might again get disappointed. 

I doubt it will be like that since it’s not a MS event which have been disappointment for many consecutive years in a row. 

inb4  Xbots refer me as Pony ?

Mass Effect trilogy remaster is pretty much confirmed. Will be revealed on June 18th.

Resident Evil 8 is also 100% happening. Same for Horizon Zero Dawn 2 and Far Cry 6.

Not much hopes on HP game. I would love if we get but if not, it is fine. Lived long enough without HP game. ?

As for SONY event - pre-taped program will be broadcast at 1080p and 30 frames per second. It’s also best if you watch while wearing headphones, if you can — there’s some cool audio work in the show, and it might be harder to appreciate if it’s pumped through your phone or laptop speakers. 

27 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

This is fake as FK. Doesn't give a single line of detail on any of those games. 

14 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Oh. Even I was not so sure about it. That’s why I shared it To know how genuine is this info . :fear1:

I don't think those leaks are meant to be on PS5 reveal stream. Those are more like just upcoming game leaks. 

15 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I don't think those leaks are meant to be on PS5 reveal stream. Those are more like just upcoming game leaks. 

Of course they are not meant to be on PS5 Show. First question that should arise is what the heck is Fable 4 doing there?

But then again, this is MS. Maybe they even gave up the bare pretense of console exclusive this gen, and are depending solely on power.

Edit: Sorry didn't read carefully enough that Fable 4 was not part of the PS5 Leak. But I agree, even the others don't sound to be part if the leak. Also only one PS5 1st party title on leak, and the 3rd party ones sound really lacklusture, other than HP RPG. But ME Remake and HP RPG sound like something to be on EA's show than Sony's. RE8 is expected and rumors were fliating gor a long time. Nothing mind blowing in that list frankly.

Edited by roun90