The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, hope said:

:panic:

Kratos will be there holy sh*t

source.gif

Or Corys new IP 

Hope it is Kratos rather than Dad of Boi.

Give his axe and whatever weapons proper basic combos from the start instead of locking it behind skills and XP.

Also remove the "interruption" mechanic where even some draugr touches you your attack flow stops :rofl:

everything they have done to new GoW PS4 is awesome except the combat, which is lacking.

20 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Is it just me or did we all miss the Dualshock that's now in black color? Possibly the reason why they delayed the reveal? 

Yes thats definitely the reason they delayed the reveal nothing else 

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Yes thats definitely the reason they delayed the reveal nothing else 

I was saying that in context of Black Lives Matter. Beyond the lack of coverage it would have garnered and the fact that it would have been insensitive for them to reveal a new console or showcase games that are almost exclusively focused on shooting/fightning, showcasing an all white console/gamepad would have just brewed a shitstorm.

51 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

The June 4 teaser also had a black DualSense. You can chk in the OP

Ah gotcha. But the teaser video actually showed it in all black. So my guess is that they are at least going with two colors. The white looks meh IMO. Anyway, I just hope they showcase the console at least at  this point. 

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Is it just me or did we all miss the Dualshock that's now in black color? Possibly the reason why they delayed the reveal? 

Wait, what? I thought it was a white controller in a dark room. Certainty looks like that to me. Or maybe not.

Color aside, button layout looks basically the same. Other than making the controller shape a bit more like the Xbox controller I guess?

I think the Share/Options button is being replaced though...

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

I was saying that in context of Black Lives Matter. Beyond the lack of coverage it would have garnered and the fact that it would have been insensitive for them to reveal a new console or showcase games that are almost exclusively focused on shooting/fightning, showcasing an all white console/gamepad would have just brewed a shitstorm.

Seems too stupid even for Americans, but who knows, it's a ? world out there.

Anyway i think they changed the controller to full black because of the backlash to the two color design when they first revealed it.

8 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Seems too stupid even for Americans, but who knows, it's a ? world out there.

Anyway i think they changed the controller to full black because of the backlash to the two color design when they first revealed it.

All teasers still have the two tone controller, nothings changed