The Playstation 5 thread

Too many pages to scroll back, but do we have a spec yet ? Also the features that ps5 supports (backward compatible / 4k etc) ? It looks a little weird,  like a gadget straight out of a science fiction :D  Also, that white finish is going to get damn dusty in no time >.<  

At the same time it is speculated that we could get Spiderman 2/Expansion on PS4 itself, and Horizon will make its way to PC after initial release on PS5?
If the original game is coming on PC, no reason for sequel to not come on PC I figure.

Although, Horizon is the one game that will show off the power of the console in all its glory, they better nail it with the gameplay trailer :)

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Overall good conference, Returnal looked really interesting. 

Project Athia, anyway is on my watchlist now. Hope they are not experimenting with luminous engine again and this releases on time.

I am kinda surprised there were no details on the first party game that was shown last year by Sony, Project Awakening.

25 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Also, did the new graphics wow anybody ? Seems more or less the same as ps4, I think we won't see the jump from ps2->ps3 in any of the consoles again :(

It's the same at the start of every console cycle, we all doubt and then in a few years we all will be blown away.

Having said that, Horizon 2 looks genuinely looks next gen and demons souls looked better than the opening CGI from the first game. RnC also but that artsyle may not be to everyone's liking. 

Overall good conference, Returnal looked really interesting. 

Project Athia, anyway is on my watchlist now. Hope they are not experimenting with luminous engine again and this releases on time.

I am kinda surprised there were no details on the first party game that was shown last year by Sony, Project Awakening.

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Are you serious ?? It’s miles apart and build from ground.. so much more detailed in remake than remastered.. Also remember remaster was for PS3

Yes. It’s all one to one upscaling . If you compare that with the difference between original DS and DS remake, you will understand what I am talking about.