The Playstation 5 thread

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Spider-Man Miles Morales is a remaster and expansion, Sony clarifies

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/spider-man-miles-morales-is-a-remaster-and-expansion-sony-clarifies/

This is good news for me, haven't played Spiderman yet, might as well wait for this.

any 60 fps 1st party game or with option to run 60 fps?

Its pathetic that not a single PS5 first party game runs at 60fps apart from a racing game even with Ryzen 2... Such a fail.

Hope MS gives us 60 fps option, if they also do same 30 fps sh*t then these consoles not worth buying till they are like half price

7 minutes ago, Animus said:

I am buying PS5 day one just to get rid of the jet noise from my PS4 Pro. 

Will buy 1 or 2 launch games, rest will play all backward compatible games for a while.

HOPEFULLY PS5 is not as loud as Pro. :P

7 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

This is good news for me, haven't played Spiderman yet, might as well wait for this.

Clickbait title. Nowhere in the article is it mentioned that the old game will be included just 

I guess you could call it an expansion and an enhancement to the previous game,” he said.

“There’s a substantial Miles Morales component – which is the expansion element – but also within the game as well there’s been major enhancements to the game and the game engine, obviously deploying some of the major PlayStation 5 technology and features.”

37 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

any 60 fps 1st party game or with option to run 60 fps?

Its pathetic that not a single PS5 first party game runs at 60fps apart from a racing game even with Ryzen 2... Such a fail.

Hope MS gives us 60 fps option, if they also do same 30 fps sh*t then these consoles not worth buying till they are like half price

Halo Infinite and Gears 6 will run at 60 FPS.

On PC  :giggle:

Not on Xdabba

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Clickbait title. Nowhere in the article is it mentioned that the old game will be included just 

Ahh, unfortunate if it isn't.

Either way, I have a crapton of games to finish from this gen, will just have to push Spiderman to the back, wait and see when Mile Morales launches.

The Indie Bhindies in the middle brought the conference down. They were just too much.

So many AAA games shown although. I am seeing new threads pop up, they look pretty good concept for now.

Horizon n that console reveal was glorious

Edited by hope

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Don't think Miles is coming to PS4.

It doesnt look much diff from the ps4 version. Also looks like an extended dlc (something like lost legacy or far cry new dawn) Based around christmas time.

Plus they delivered it within 2 years from the release of the original. That seems too short of a time to develop a new game exclusively for ps5. Should have the same exact map with couple of new areas thrown in and special appearance by the original spiderman.

My guess its coming on both ps4 and ps5 along with the original getting an update for ps5. 

5 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Nobody would buy the digital version in India considering the 100GB AAA games and slow internet speeds. 

a lot of people will get the digital one.. 

i dont have a single disc for my ps4...

12 minutes ago, AnK said:

I was just about to mention that 

It’s a nice switch 

I was bored of Black :P

its not really a switch for xbox phatbox was black.. next smaller iteration was black..