The Playstation 5 thread

5 minutes ago, adity said:

There is a difference between commenting on the visual fidelity vs pointing out minor bugs in a a game under development. Now if you said GT7 didn't look all that good, I'd agree because it doesn't look that impressive imo. But to point out f**king tunnel lights bugging out as evidence that a system is weak is just petty as f**k. I bet the guy who made the actual tweet pointing this out and that guy who did a puddle comparison in Spiderman thought that they were Sherlock Holmes and ciaght some grand conspiracy when in reality they are nutjobs. 

Chal nevermind ,agey sey ignore my post had no intention of hurting your feelings. 

Good thing is that Cerny swtiched on the tunnel lights at the right time something Greenberg wouldn't have been able to do :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Halo infinite has already been revealed 

twice 

once as OneX render & later as SeriesX render 

It looks super polished 

but nothing & I mean nothing about it reeks of Next Gen.

Obviously it just can’t coz the lowest common denominator is still XBone 

a f**ckin 7 year old hardware 

Anyway more power to 343 & M$ 

they are doing what fans want 

But I just don’t expect anything on Series X to do something truly next gen. 

Obviously it will run a game at 4k 60fps which running on XBone today 

More textures, more asset quality 

but that’s just about it 

We won’t see Alloy Flying super speed on a pterosaurs 

Or Ratchet Switching worlds in a blink of an eye 

It’s foolish to expect something like that irrespective of the power Series X has 

Coz it is held back by XBone 

Yeh bata sony exclusives 60fps hongi ya again cinematic feel bullshit with faster loading is all we get? I know Xbox will have for sure since they are developing for pc as well.

Did Sony confirm anything on this? Even if it is at lower resolution ?don't you think It's a bit disappointing  to be stuck at 30 again inspite of it not being held back by the lowest common denominator. Chalo Jo bhi hai atleast it will jump from 2k to 4k this gen ,4k tv toh utilise hongey achey sey.

22 minutes ago, AnK said:

If Assassin’s creed Valhalla runs at 60fps on series X & 30fps on PS5 then you come to me & I’ll gladly agree Series X is a much better buy 

till then 

appreciate next gen stuff that Sony is pulling off 

Coz that’s the only remotely “next gen” stuff we have right now 

1st party ki baat kar which isn't held back by lastgen on ps , don't deflect everything on 3rd party now when you have been talking about 1st party all this while.

Both xbox and sony won't interfere on how games are being made by 3rd party and also on lastgen.

Assassin's creed Valhalla pay daal raha hai, aur pura din halo gears aur forza ki baatein karta hai :rofl:

Where are all the pc master race gamers, want to ask them too if they are ok with 30fps gems for another generation from Sony.

20 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

$500 is usually between 40k and 45k going by 1X price at launch and some mobile phones like OnePlus.

It's good if it's not above 45k but looking at the dollar rate I guess it's gonna be tough.

Even if it's 50k for what's under the hood ,it's fantastic price. 

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Yeh bata sony exclusives 60fps hongi ya again cinematic feel bullshit with faster loading is all we get? I know Xbox will have for sure since they are developing for pc as well.

Xbox Sex will have it for sure because they are developing the same game for xbox one. It's the base. Once they start dropping support for that turd of a console, you will see true graphics of next gen. Till then enjoy last gen ports running at higher graphics and fps for Microsoft first party games.

Also, are 3rd parties also supposed to support the xbox one? I hope not, because then we will have only Sony first party making next gen games till M$ drops this ridiculous idea of supporting turdbox one.

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

Bhai kaunsi chakki ka nashe waaala aaata khaata hai :rofl:

Last of Us 1 was built for PS3 as base 

obviously it ran at Glorious 60fps on PS4 

Similarly if all 1st party M$ games are built with XBone as base why the f**k would they have a problem running at 60fps on Series X 

Bhai last gen base game running at 60fps on next gen is not an achievement :rofl:

If a game like Ratchet & Clank which is flipping worlds on the blink runs at 60 fps on your mighty 12megaflops I will gladly come to you & eat the same stuff you are high on :lol:

Batey gol gol gumma tu bus ,lage reh . 

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Gol gol tera sar ghum raha hai 

after whatever you’ve stuffed it with :giggle:

Xbox is held back can do 60 fps for games ,will be the case for 90% of the 1st party.

Ps5 with is not held back by lastgen console can do only 30 fps. Can do 60p only on sackboy according to DF :hi2:

I have said enough ,let's wait and watch if sony offers more modes instead of the legendary cinematic feel .

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Even their UI is cross gen. :rofl:

:rofl:

Such effects of losing this gen.

Xbone games on 12 TLOPS black coffin, Xbone UI also on said coffin.

If PS5 wins this gen then the only Xbox will be some game streaming service with 2 rupees gamepass , no console, no exclusives, nothing, like  SEGA but much more humiliating :rofl: