The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Sadly in my area apart from Airtel and you broadband nothing else is available. Spectranet and the likes are available only in few areas near Hinjewadi, Wakad and not in my Area.

F.

These ISPs whether from big companies or smaller ones all behave like cartels with my area, your area etc etc :rofl:

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Sadly in my area apart from Airtel and you broadband nothing else is available. Spectranet and the likes are available only in few areas near Hinjewadi, Wakad and not in my Area.

I am using Airtel broadband in Pune. 999 per month, 100 Mbps no data limit. Why isn't same Airtel plan available for you? They give kick-a*s router too, which gives great speed and range. Is it because you live in an area that doesn't have fiber network? Many areas now have fiber network though.

I am from Saket, New Delhi and I switched from Airtel to ACT 6 months ago. I was paying 1300/month/500gb but was stuck on 40Mbps. Airtel dragged on for a year saying that higher speeds are coming but I finally gave up. Now paying around 1k a month for 200Mbps /1000gb while Airtel still stuck on old speeds. Never going back to them.

Don't have any local providers like Spectranet here  and only way to get unlimited data on Airtel is to get 799 base pack + plus 299 unlimited data pack (excluding tax).

ACT took ages to come in locality as apparently Airtel had it locked down and ACT had to acquire some alternative routes to put its fiber.

I was on pita BSNL 10 Mbps plan till last month which gives max 5-6 Mbps. Finally moved to fiber by local cable guy. 100 Mbps/1000 GB plan for 700 bucks. Feel's gud man.

45 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I am using Airtel broadband in Pune. 999 per month, 100 Mbps no data limit. Why isn't same Airtel plan available for you? They give kick-a*s router too, which gives great speed and range. Is it because you live in an area that doesn't have fiber network? Many areas now have fiber network though.

Actually i forgot. Since I have moved to another society. Here only YOU broadband is available :P or BSNL & Hathaway.

airtel was available at the previous society. It's been very long since I have had broadband installed. I had to take an extra JIO connection just for home data usage. 

I am from Saket, New Delhi and I switched from Airtel to ACT 6 months ago. I was paying 1300/month/500gb but was stuck on 40Mbps. Airtel dragged on for a year saying that higher speeds are coming but I finally gave up. Now paying around 1k a month for 200Mbps /1000gb while Airtel still stuck on old speeds. Never going back to them.
Don't have any local providers like Spectranet here  and only way to get unlimited data on Airtel is to get 799 base pack + plus 299 unlimited data pack (excluding tax).

ACT took ages to come in locality as apparently Airtel had it locked down and ACT had to acquire some alternative routes to put its fiber.
Same happened with me. Airtel never upgraded from 40mbps. Finally had to ditch them and got jio fibre. 940 bucks for 4000gb data a month is a great deal.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

For all the Spectra users? How has the experience been? I have heard a lot of mixed reviews for them. Especially the fact that they throttle a lot of sites, especially torrents are throttled very hard. Not sure if this is true. Anyone experienced this?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

When are we getting news about the DTH console, all I see in this thread is

Xbox bashing

Game pass bashing

Now lets discuss broadband. 

Everything except anything on PS5 :roflroll:

Let's talk about some board games and cricket also... 

Edited by AtheK
  • Haha 1

Wow that's more money than what sony paid to buy insomniac games. They could've bought a bunch of smaller studios for this money but went with a minority stake in epic. :scratchchin:

Expecting a special PS5 event on fortnite as we move closer to launch. 

38 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Wow that's more money than what sony paid to buy insomniac games. They could've bought a bunch of smaller studios for this money but went with a minority stake in epic. :scratchchin:

Expecting a special PS5 event on fortnite as we move closer to launch. 

They like money.

Ebin games is basically money printer company now with gora  zoomers throwing money at Fortnite

• Like 1