The Playstation 5 thread

Can they get their head finally out of their a*s and inter-change the placement of joystick and d-pad? The Switch pro controller is ergonomic perfection.
Hell no. D pad is positioned in the best place. Never liked xbox controller and D-pad position is the only reason for that. Otherwise build quality and looks has always been better for Xbox controller.

8 hours ago, achilles said:

Can they get their head finally out of their a*s and inter-change the placement of joystick and d-pad? The Switch pro controller is ergonomic perfection.

This is the ergonomic perfection.

img-0138.original.jpg

Better than Switch Pro and shits on its crappy d-pad so hard.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AnK said:

What about fighting & Hack n Slash games 

what setting would you prefer in those 

I like the Switch pro controller. It's comfortable, weighs just right, the buttons are a joy to press, rumbles neat, and there's no goddamn light bar. 

The d-pad and screenshot buttons could be better. And I'd also swap the b and a. 

57 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

This is the ergonomic perfection.

Looks kinda small. Available here? 

14 minutes ago, achilles said:

I like the Switch pro controller. It's comfortable, weighs just right, the buttons are a joy to press, rumbles neat, and there's no goddamn light bar. 

The d-pad and screenshot buttons could be better. And I'd also swap the b and a. 

Literally preference my goy.

You can enjoy the asymetrical setup on switch and xbox controller, we can have the normal analog stick config on DS4/5

• Like 1

7 hours ago, achilles said:

Its about as big as Pro controller. Mine is imported from US but I saw Whatsapp group saying its available locally in grey market. Although with current situation I'm not sure.

• Thanks 1

While I have been big fan of Xbox controller, but over the years I got used to with PS4 controller, so I conclude that symmetric layout isn't bad for Shooters.

The PS3 controller was definitely a letdown because of convex analog, less resistive feeling on analogs -- it used to just skidoff, and triggers which were slippery and buttony.

With DS4 they fixed all these issues and gave an awesome rubbery grip. It feels sturdy and responsive and I can totally live with symmetric layout.