The Playstation 5 thread

Heard the Series X will have the GPU equivalent of 2080. Not sure about the PS5 though, if it will be on par with Series X or not. But by default it will only be 4k 30fps I guess. 

9 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Why optional though? Could it be that 60fps 4k reduces graphic fidelity by quite an amount? Don't want that to be the case.

Its 4K and 60fps. The graphics mode probably has RTX cranked up to max.

On 7/18/2020 at 12:06 PM, achilles said:

I like the Switch pro controller. It's comfortable, weighs just right, the buttons are a joy to press, rumbles neat, and there's no goddamn light bar. 

The d-pad and screenshot buttons could be better. And I'd also swap the b and a. 

Looks kinda small. Available here? 

8bitDo has a dedicated shop on Ali. That's the best way to get legit stuff. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/20/2020 at 11:56 PM, GeraltOfRivia said:

This is just a PS4 DLC running at 60 fps on PS5 obviously.. lol rofl.. only Xbox series X aka world's most powerful console will have truly next gen 60 fps games which can also be played on 2013 Xbox one because Spencer is MVP /s

?

On 7/20/2020 at 11:56 PM, GeraltOfRivia said:

This is just a PS4 DLC running at 60 fps on PS5 obviously.. lol rofl.. only Xbox series X aka world's most powerful console will have truly next gen 60 fps games which can also be played on 2013 Xbox one because Spencer is MVP /s

:rofl:

Some features I'd like with PS5 :

1. Sharing screenshots in a better way and without losing quality.
2. When I see my profile on my.playstation.com, I don't see any Media shared by me. I just see my friends list and trophies. On console, I can see Media as well.
3. Track how many hours have I played the game. They track this but they decide not to show it because I don't know why.

4 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

3. Track how many hours have I played the game. They track this but they decide not to show it because I don't know why.

I have no idea why they didn't implement in PS4 itself. Its such a trivial thing.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

1. Sharing screenshots in a better way and without losing quality.
2. When I see my profile on my.playstation.com, I don't see any Media shared by me. I just see my friends list and trophies. On console, I can see Media as well.

Tweet these or email it to them, who knows they might listen and implement it

28 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Top 5 ps4 selling exclusives in america. 

atleast 4 of those titles have a direct sequel arriving on PS5. 

Two of these coming out in last 3 months and pushing UC4 out of top 5 is already insane.

36 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Two of these coming out in last 3 months and pushing UC4 out of top 5 is already insane.

Not to forget that UC4 was heavily bundled as well, which makes it more surprising that it is not in Top 5