The Playstation 5 thread

3 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Wait am I missing something? When was the 3rd part even rumored (Forget announced)?

Last year it was announced by Level 5 that Ni no kuni 3 will release in 2020 and was expected to be revealed early this year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamer.com/amp/ni-no-kuni-3-is-in-the-works-level-5-confirms/

Edited by playstationdude

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Oh okay. Time to expand then, these single players games are raking in the money for Sony 

Really depends if Sony's a*s is on the burner or not.

These SIE studios would have put out double the quantity of exclusive games if PS4 was on the losing side the start of the gen :lol:

Then again Mattrick handed them a flawless victory by with gems like Always Online, Buy X360 if you don't have internet all the time, no used games, xbox sold with only $100 Kinect spycam making it $500, 900p "next-gen" games and what not :rofl:

Sony and it's studios were aaram se this whole gen, all ez, laid back, take your time, it will be released when it's ready  etc

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

Wow! Didn't know about that Ni no Kuni 3 news. Hope it's shown in the next PS event.

hope it's more like 1 than 2.

And goddamn release the CE here.

Over half of gamers intend to buy a next-gen console within three months of launch – with the PS5 the clear favourite

When asked to choose which upcoming console they were most excited about, 84 per cent named PlayStation 5, compared to 15 per cent who are most anticipating Xbox Series X.

3:1 in UK is not a good sign at all. 

https://www.mcvuk.com/business-news/over-half-of-gamers-intend-to-buy-a-next-gen-console-within-three-months-of-launch-with-the-ps5-the-clear-favourite/amp/

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Over half of gamers intend to buy a next-gen console within three months of launch – with the PS5 the clear favourite

3:1 in UK is not a good sign at all. 

https://www.mcvuk.com/business-news/over-half-of-gamers-intend-to-buy-a-next-gen-console-within-three-months-of-launch-with-the-ps5-the-clear-favourite/amp/

idk if it's true or not in terms of consoles most EU countries prefer PS rather than xbox or nintendo.

Burgericans willl surely buy Xbox because Murica F**k Yeah etc.

Same reason why Jin Sakai's fellows will never buy Eksuboksu or play games on PC :rofl:

Basically the way things currently are PS steamrolls every country in terms of sales, with neck-n-neck competition in Trumpistan :lol:

I'm telling you Xbox will endup like Windows Mobile, Zune, Vista etc etc by 2025 :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

It's actually more than 3:1

MS is so so....done, again.

I think only way out for them is take a big hit on pricing & release it in October.

But they don't even have Halo ready. :D

7 minutes ago, Right said:

I think only way out for them is take a big hit on pricing & release it in October.

Lower price also wont work for them now.  Bad PR is bad PR.Getting into their eco system is simply not worthy at the moment.

What they should have done is,show some real games with gameplay. Even 1 would have been enought to compete with ps5 at launch.

When Horizon crossed 10 million, that was the signal that people love these games. The market trend is this now. How such a big corp cant spot it is really surprising :ko: Forget new acqusitions, not one of their studios is capable of delivering a AAA game. Amusing. 

11 hours ago, Right said:

Weren't you supporting XBox at the starting of this Gen ? 

1 hour ago, Right said:

I am a retired Xbot. They made me hang my boots last gen itself. :/

You weren't a bot in the first place if you consider yourself retired.

Bots are people like Zodkesh who just don't stop supporting a worthless and useless product.

46 minutes ago, AnK said:

There was no one left in this forums supporting Xbox for the longest time I can remember 

Except Zodak & TriggerHappy 

I think all the rest gave up as soon as SeriesX was launched 

Triggrs Mic got dropped after July 23's :dance: