The Playstation 5 thread

13 hours ago, playstationdude said:

:ha:

Combat system in 2 was much better, though animation and story in 1 were better.

NNK2 was awesome to play. Super chill and the combat is so much better for sure. I tried 1 and didn't enjoy it as much as NNK2.

17 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

You weren't a bot in the first place if you consider yourself retired.

Bots are people like Zodkesh who just don't stop supporting a worthless and useless product.

Triggrs Mic got dropped after July 23's :dance:

No, its not

13 hours ago, Right said:

It's actually more than 3:1

MS is so so....done, again.

I think only way out for them is take a big hit on pricing & release it in October.

But they don't even have Halo ready. :D

They will get outsell in every market including US at launch.

But then MS hardly care about selling console. If they cared then they would not have release their big games everywhere like pc, mobile through xcloud and all day and date. They just throwing Xbox seriesX out as an option those who want to buy it but their main focus is get you in game pass.  I dont like this strategy,  i prefer console to have some kind of exclusives as well for certain period to push units but they going all out on ecosystem first hardware last approach. 

July showcase was also show to promote ecosystem and Game pass than new Hardware.

MS gave up on console war in 2016 when started releasing all games everywhere through GP.  It looks like they care about console but they making zero effort to sell it to people. 

I will buy seriesX as i don't have high end PC or plan to upgrade, but definitely not this year.  Series X is either fall 2021 or 2022 purchase for me. Till then One X and Ps4.

PS5 next year  for me with Horizon 2 launch. PS5 also got nothing good this fall imo. Not worth getting at launch 

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Tlou 2 dropped so hard in price so fast.

The ones who wanted to play it, bought Day 1. Now after 1 month when most pre-ordering people have finished it, Supply is indeed greater than demand. Too much spike in sellers. eg : RDR2 on the other hand is an open world game and has a longer lifespan than LOU2. That game didn't drop as fast as LoU 2 did.

46 minutes ago, adity said:

Why do Sony first parties drop so fast in price? Supply>Demand? I managed to sell Jedi Fallen Order for 2.5k several months after launch within 15 minutes. Tlou 2 dropped so hard in price so fast. 

Yup even in a fishing hamlet near my town, multiple people are selling TLOU2, which they had preordered from amazon!!

I have never seen so many copies of any other game being sold via OLX here during launch window.

Edited by kmkaks

1 hour ago, adity said:

Why do Sony first parties drop so fast in price? Supply>Demand? I managed to sell Jedi Fallen Order for 2.5k several months after launch within 15 minutes. Tlou 2 dropped so hard in price so fast. 

It just tells you that 4k is stupidly overpriced for local economy and it really should be 2k to 2.5k like they used to be. Once the price drop to that they usually settle down.

Also too many copies in circulation. Watch GoT not go below 3k for another 2-3 months.

2 hours ago, adity said:

Distributors over estimated the hype and bought lots of copies, which is why retail is 3.2k and used copies flooding TP and even OLX Quikr :rofl:

Meanwhile they underestimated the hype for GoT so now you have people asking "when is it coming back in stocc pls tell" ?

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

Still can’t stop that “night of mic drops” comment :rofl: 

iss baat pe toh ek baar mai bhi :dance:

If only they made Halol to display the power of the mythical 13 TFLOPs, instead of making it 2rs gamepass first title, with associated 2rs graphical quality.

People would have spent $60 for game and $500 for XSX, Sony's mic would have dropped. :lol:

But no 

:dance: FuTuRE iS SuBsCriPTiOn aNd StReAMiNg! :dance:

Thanks to them gen has gone to Sony, who now will not be arsed about competing when the whole market belongs to them( assuming they don't make the Series X cost $400 and Sony goes full PS3tard and sells for $500/$600 for digital and disc version respectively )

1 hour ago, AnK said:

To be honest 

they have squeezed every last bit of juice left in Halo 

It has gone through minimal changes except graphics 

compared to other games that run this long 

Just look at MGS1 & MGS5 17 years later 

it’s a whole different game for gawd sake 

many such examples I can name 

Naughty dog has switched 3 franchises in the same amount of time 

many such examples I can name 

But you know what Halo did,it f**ckin switched/changed the developer 

Instead of changing brand they changed developer 

Now they are doing what the original developer has evolved into :rofl: 

I mean f**ckin c’mon :rofl: 

only if M$ had allowed Bunjie to evolve this franchise instead of listening to cry baby fans,they would have done wonders with this lore,premise & franchise 

What they actually had to do from scratch with Destiny 

Like it or not I am bang on right when I say that the biggest culprit in Xbox’s demise is not M$ or Don Mattric or Phil Spencer or any other corporate honcho trying to mimic apple’s success with Natlol 

It’s the faaaackin Xbots 

bots have been endangered species this gen, how can it be their fault :lol: ?

6 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Evolution of horizon from 2011 till now. Initially pitched as a game with guns. Some great unseen footage in here. 

Come to think of it, what's up with Sony exclusives and bow/arrows.

HZD, God Of War, GoT, Tlou2, The Order, Days Gone etc all had bow/crossbow as weapon. It's Sony's weapon of choice it seems lol. Let's see if they somehow add bow in Spider-man Miles Morales villain or maybe a Hawkeye appearance to fulfill that bow quota.

35 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Come to think of it, what's up with Sony exclusives and bow/arrows.

HZD, God Of War, GoT, Tlou2, The Order, Days Gone etc all had bow/crossbow as weapon. It's Sony's weapon of choice it seems lol. Let's see if they somehow add bow in Spider-man Miles Morales villain or maybe a Hawkeye appearance to fulfill that bow quota.

Sony be like 

.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuIrubfaDkQeb-l2-gNut

• Haha 6

19 hours ago, Animus said:

https://themakoreactor.com/news/ps5-preorder-date-price-sony-india-usa-uk/15495/

PS5 Pre-Orders May Be Simultaneous Worldwide, Partial Payment Being Considered: Sources

If only they had the monthly payment plan like MS has with one X and series x. This would sell like hot cakes here.