The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, kittoo said:

Dont we have zero interest EMIs on everything? I guess it's the same thing practically.

Zero interest emi yeah you can get but its very difficult to pickup consoles on no cost emi. Plus duration is like 6 or 9 months, whereas what MS has done is basically divided the cost over 2 years.

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Not complete video. She then calls her brother and he also f**ks up first and then he bluffs and somehow saves the day, then later friend of their kid comes and clearly says PS4 pro (this was originally a PS4 pro video) and then it ends :lol:

A new private video has been added to the PS5 future of gaming playlist

If you go the the PlayStation YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/PlayStation and go to playlist and sort by last video added you can see the PS5 - FURTHER OF GAMING at the top but no new video visible. It's a speculation that they have added an private video.

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

Indian currency has fallen on the ground 

it’s not really Sony’s fault 

The pricing is great if true 

I’ll buy digital edition whenever I do 

will make it a point to finish disc based PS4 games before that 

Even i want to go all digital but cant. Reselling physical discs and playing an game for around 500-700 rs is amazing. Hope sony comes with something allowing you to sell your digital copies (impossible) but HOPE XD

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Reselling physical discs and playing an game for around 500-700 rs is amazing. Hope sony comes with something allowing you to sell your digital copies (impossible) but HOPE XD

You can do the game sharing scheme.

9 minutes ago, AnK said:

Indian currency has fallen on the ground 

it’s not really Sony’s fault 

The pricing is great if true 

I’ll buy digital edition whenever I do 

will make it a point to finish disc based PS4 games before that 

wait for sony to announce more details about BC before you decide.

My games are mainly digital on PS4 also, with just 5 disc based games, aur usme the only ones i'd keep are BB and Infamous SS

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I want PS5 to have a good media player. The current one sucks doesnt play S*** cant even play anything from my NAS drive. On other hand xbox one x was really amazing in that part. Sad xbox didnt had any exclusives hence had to sell

They are hinting at that with the remote i think.

1 minute ago, adity said:

Sony wants to prevent piracy I guess so they don't support a ton of formats. Really sucks tbh. 

But this doesnt stop privacy now does it? I just have to use that stupid fire stick just for playing movies and tv shows. Now even firestick wont play H.265 files (Most tv series use this now).

The PS5 has and media remote on launch. hope they are listening :) 

Just now, PhantomShade said:

They are hinting at that with the remote i think.

Yes thats what i guess.. Just want VLC player on it and we are good.

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

You can do the game sharing scheme.

I mean you can still doesnt bring down costs to 500-700 right ? also sharing accounts is risky and im not good with it unless its a close friend or family