The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, pArth said:

I cant find on US store. Are you using indian ps store?

Indian PS Store will get it before.

Similar thing happened with the TLoU2 release as I remember.

Afty had pre-ordered on a US account if I'm not wrong. He had to wait, unlike people on desi PSN accounts. 

They are gonna piss off a lot of gamers with this sh*t. Exclusive DLC is so stupid anyway 

Who even bases their purchase on DLC? Unless its shitty moneyhatting like locking enhanced version of games by moneyhatting.

Sony is better than this. Should just focus on making good games and leave this dumbf**kery to MS .

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

They are gonna piss off a lot of gamers with this sh*t. Exclusive DLC is so stupid anyway 

Who even bases their purchase on DLC? Unless its shitty moneyhatting like locking enhanced version of games by moneyhatting.

Sony is better than this. Should just focus on making good games and leave this dumbf**kery to MS .

Anything to get a lead for the first 2-3 years

22 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

A lot more is coming. 

20200804_214716.jpg

Damn them filthy casuals.

This is the only way to attract them to PS ecosystem and keep them there.

Edited by kmkaks

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

This! I sure hope Sony is not actually spending any considerable amount on money on this bullshit.

^ Dat look good. I am especially excited for the pulse headset and 3D audio.

Tempted to splurge on all accessories based on the looks alone. Might even get the media remote.

9 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Those 360° angle GIFs are...

Where's the 360 degree view of the console itself..........i am curious about the power supply input, please be it the usual two pin connector rather than the 3 pin conector on the launch PS4 Pro kits.

22 minutes ago, Animus said:

Where's the 360 degree view of the console itself..........i am curious about the power supply input, please be it the usual two pin connector rather than the 3 pin conector on the launch PS4 Pro kits.

Really?

3 pin input has grounding. It is much safe and gives longer life.

Remember, India doesn't have really good electric supply, 3-pin is good for us.

56 minutes ago, Animus said:

3 pin is necessary for this country as the third pin goes to ground, altough i have never seen this with small devices like phones, if you have shitty 2 pin plug on something like a PS4 or a monitor or a PC dabba you get shock if you touch the metal bits by mistake.

7 minutes ago, Animus said:

Doesn't the XSX has 2 pins?

If i am not wrong,  all PS models have 2 pins, except for launch models.

dims-resize-2000-2000-shrink-image-uri-h

idk about the xdabbas, never owned one.

PS4 launch model has 2 pin connector on power supply and 2 pin plug to go with it

6 minutes ago, Animus said:

Doesn't the XSX has 2 pins?

If i am not wrong,  all PS models have 2 pins, except for launch models.

dims-resize-2000-2000-shrink-image-uri-h

I think they are talking about the other end that goes into the wall socket.

1 hour ago, Right said:

Really?

3 pin input has grounding. It is much safe and gives longer life.

Remember, India doesn't have really good electric supply, 3-pin is good for us.

36 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

3 pin is necessary for this country as the third pin goes to ground, altough i have never seen this with small devices like phones, if you have shitty 2 pin plug on something like a PS4 or a monitor or a PC dabba you get shock if you touch the metal bits by mistake.

Its 3-pin on the plug side but 2 pins on the Pro side. The earthing cable gets lost in translation :lol: