The Playstation 5 thread

Godfall of War ?!

Feels like a lot of elements similar to GoW. Shield with that camera angle looks quite identical. Even the level design seems similar.

Edited by gecko89

4 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Godfall of War ?!

Feels like a lot of elements similar to GoW. Shield with that camera angle looks quite identical. Even the level design seems similar.

Yep lot of GOW shades...

Decent show for State of Play, owned the Xbox Event..:giggle:

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yep lot of GOW shades...

Decent show for State of Play, owned the Xbox Event..:giggle:

Bro this state of play was Garbage show. Lol

Plus you know  many of those indies also on Xbox and PC in GP

Also You all hate indies and now you love them. Let me know how many of you gonna buy those indies. Lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Bro this state of play was Garbage show. Lol

Plus you know  many of those indies also on Xbox and PC in GP

Also You all hate indies and now you love them. Let me know how many of you gonna buy those indies. Lol

Tu soya kyun nhi par :naughty:Playstation undies you also want to see :naughty:

Nobodys buying these i think anyway. 

Some of those indies would've been perfect on the Vita, but oh well...

This seemed more like a "There are still some games coming to the PS4" event.

Hitman VR - Clearly something I'm excited for. Not getting PS VR just for this, obviously but the day I do, this'll be one of the first things I play.

Braid: Anniversary Edition - Yeah, okay. Might get it on a sale.

The Pathless - Excited for this. Certainly looking forward to it.

Spelunky 2 - Yeah, okay. I know Spelunky has a very loyal fanbase and I'm sure they must've loved the trailer and are looking forward to the game, but it's not for me.

Bugsnax - Still weird and totally a 'maybe get it on a sale' material for me.

Control: Alan Wake Expansion - Yet to play Control, so can't comment. Looked cool, though.

Crash Bandicoot 4 - Looks real fun and the team certainly seemed to have taken some effort to make sure the game feels different from the original but with the same DNA.

Hood: Outlaws and Legends - Looked good and the combat looked tight. Will need to see more to consider it.

Temtem - A proper Pokèmon clone (like that's what they are literally going for). So, the only way to experience a "Pokèmon" game on the PS brand. Ni no Kuni came close but wasn't the same. Had my eyes on this game for some time and glad it's coming to PS5.

Godfall - Yeah, okay. If there's a demo/beta, that'll be something I'd like get my hands on, primarily to try the gameplay (which does not 'look' very intriguing currently, to be honest). Just going by how it looks, meh!

Overall - Yeah, okay. Could've just released these trailers and given details on the PS Blog instead of a State Of Play stream. Good press for them, of course. Glad they set very clear expectations about this, otherwise it would've been like the first Series X games showcase.

It was right there with May Inside Xbox but now here near Xbox showcase lol. Only ponies will call it better. :rofl:. No new surprises or announcements. Not a single AAA game. Avowed trailer alone destroys entire show

One of the worst state of play.  

People getting excited for control DLC?  Most ppl hate Control here and Foundation DLC was not that good. How many played it except me? You guys seriously calling DLC announcement as big thing. :rofl:

Hitman VR - Hey good for 2 ppl who will play it :rofl:

Edited by WhiteWolf

52 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

It was right there with May Inside Xbox but now here near Xbox showcase lol. Only ponies will call it better. :rofl:. No new surprises or announcements. Not a single AAA game. Avowed trailer alone destroys entire show

One of the worst state of play.  

People getting excited for control DLC?  Most ppl hate Control here and Foundation DLC was not that good. How many played it except me? You guys seriously calling DLC announcement as big thing. :rofl:

Hitman VR - Hey good for 2 ppl who will play it :rofl:

They clearly stated what this event was going to be about. They didn't over hype or publicize this like an idiot, increasing everyone's expectations. Also, they had the common sense to show this after they had a PS5 event. Obviously, reception/backlash is not going to be what it was for Xbox's May event.

6 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

They clearly stated what this event was going to be about. They didn't over hype or publicize this like an idiot, increasing everyone's expectations. Also, they had the common sense to show this after they had a PS5 event. Obviously, reception/backlash is not going to be what it was for Xbox's May event.

May event was not hyped as well. Only thing was hyped was AC Valhalla reveal. They said clearly, Its a 3rd party/indie showcase only.  There are tweets from Xbox weeks before show clearly stating that. 

https://www.onmsft.com/news/dont-expect-a-new-inside-xbox-digital-event-this-month-but-team-is-working-hard-on-julys-first-party-games-showcase

Anyway,  im just laughing at people who think this is good or better than Xbox event. Same people sh*t on indie games all the time are now getting excited for indie games which looks bad tbh :rofl:

Edited by WhiteWolf

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

May event was not hyped as well. Only thing was hyped was AC Valhalla reveal. They said clearly, Its a 3rd/indie showcase.  There are tweets from Xbox weeks before show clearly stating that. 

https://www.onmsft.com/news/dont-expect-a-new-inside-xbox-digital-event-this-month-but-team-is-working-hard-on-julys-first-party-games-showcase

Anyway,  im just laughing at people who think this is good or better than Xbox event. Same people sh*t on indie games all the time are now getting excited for indie games which looks bad tbh :rofl:

giphy.gif