The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

New elders scroll game

Or maybe something useless like dead rising or splinter cell

ES is massive on PC though, unless it includes PC version the backlash will make Spidey look like small time lol.

13 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Garbage SOP. Glad i didnt waste my sleep. 

wonder what was the point of this

showing off Indie Bhindi garbage.

It's as if after the Mic Drop of Craigfinite, Sony realized there is literally no threat to them, so no point dropping the big bombs in SoP :lol:

33 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Not sure which other game will fit the criteria.

Lara didi?

7 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

wonder what was the point of this

showing off Indie Bhindi garbage.

Those games got good exposure? Wouldn't have happened if sony has just dropped the trailers on YT.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

ES is massive on PC though, unless it includes PC version the backlash will make Spidey look like small time lol.

Deal must be PS5 + PC unless it's a japanese focussed title like ff 16, ff 7 sequel, or some capcom/namco/sega stuff. 

5 hours ago, Pacifier said:

I think everyone seem to be fine with Timed Exclusives . Only when it is a particular Character / DLC, they have issue. :P

So, NO Boycotts even if it is COD

Exclusives are good (games/DLC/Characters), timed/ever-exclusive, it shows that

1. you care for people who bought your console and ready to give them extra love

2. you have solid business instinct and hunger to make such deals happen

3.  you want people who don't own your console, rage.

Otherwise, a mutiplat title is just another game, which can be played on every platform, with more-or-less same fidelity.

• Like 1

Garbage SOP. Glad i didnt waste my sleep. 
I actually agree, all of the games were were 75% discount steam sale buy games. Except Hitman & Greedfall, those two were nice.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Imran posted on Era

"I don't like to come into threads where I am the subject because people are usually not polite and any appearance leads to 30 notifications asking "Where's the details, tho?"

But yes. Echoing what Matt said. There isn't a major third party out there Sony failed to approach asking what kind of deals they could work out. Some had content, some had games, some had content and games. It is not like Microsoft was not willing to offer, they just didn't want to pay the asking price, because Sony approached with pretty high numbers in the first place.

That "PlayStation Advantage" branding and "Console Exclusive" wording are both going to get a lot of use in the next few years."

Trillion dollar company got outbid by Sony :rofl: Either that or MS treats Xbox as their bhikari division. 

43 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Has sony stopped selling ps4 in India ? or is there some shortage due to the pandemic ? I see no consoles listed in amazon, only the games :-/

Apparently their factories switched to making PS5s, that's how they doubled their estimated production from 5M to 10M. The PS4 base model shortage is worldwide.

51 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Trillion dollar company got outbid by Sony :rofl: Either that or MS treats Xbox as their bhikari division. 

Xbox division is still carrying that XBLA era smug, when they used to bully Indie studios in the name of publishing and used to fk them with shitty deals and conditions. 

Edited by Right