The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, STICK3Rboy said:

PS5 DE at 40K would make XSS at 35K look like a joke.

XSS is not worth getting if DE just 100$ more. DE is full fledged 4k machine, it will be my goto option for PS5.. Hopefully External NVMe SSDs will be cheaper next year

1 minute ago, AnK said:

I was expecting PSNow & PSplus merger 

this collection stuff is something weird 

Its a collection of old games which most of us already played, good for those who missed these games.. Part of PSN plus, so if you already subscriber its a extra option

Nailing event overall...

Miles Morales and Demon Souls looked amazing..will pick up Day 1 if DS is launch title...

GOD Of War Ragnarok :majesty: Holyshit !!! But no way it needs to come in 2021, please take time till 2022.. I thought Ragnarok might be a third game but looks like Thor’s slaying will happen in the next one only then and this might not be a Trilogy..

Bros they murdered it. They could not have sold PS5 better if their life depended on it. Perhaps this no live conference thing isn’t so bad. 

This was a non-stop barrage of everything we want and none of what we don’t. No bs executive spewing a*s licks. Just pure games, gameplay, and pricing. 

This is giving me PS2 levels of hope. 

Preystation.