The Playstation 5 thread

Not gonna lie, this $10 hike meaning 5k INR prices. Along with Horizon FW being cross-gen is a massive bummer!

On one hand, the game was still a showpiece. It looked incredible. So, there's high hope on PS5 only stuff looking much better as we go deeper in the gen. On the other hand, PS5 is not PS4 Pro II, f**k that cross-gen non-sense. Can't sh*t-talk MS policy of blending the lines between generations, only to do the same yourself.

Demons looked incredible, and it along with Ratchet is first legit taste of next-gen. Destruction Derby is DOA at $70.

Fingers crossed, they don't do this cross-gen nonsense for God of War II.

18 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Oh boy. Just saw.

Horizon Forbidden West and Sackboy are headed to PS4

While these three games were designed to take advantage of PS5 and its unique next-gen features like the ultra-high-speed SSD and DualSense controller, PS4 owners will also be able to enjoy these experiences when they launch.

Don't care abt sackboy but never expected Horizon to be on PS4. Not sure whether it is a good call. Hope they do proper scaling and it doesn't turn like Halol once the gameplay comes out.

1 minute ago, Django_3101 said:

@Joe Cool

Just waiting for EB games to announce a trade offer. 

Expected pricing. Though I have Pro at the moment and Demon's Souls coming to PC as well. Currently no reason for me to get. Miles / HZD 2 are also coming to PS4. ?

19 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

why is it worse? Surprising yes. The trailer is next gen anyway. 

It is not. After playing Zero Dawn, I believe in GG (fix this sh*t GG intensifies) and will experience the second game on a PS5.

Let them set a narrative that cross gen games are bad when Xbox's flag ship next gen exclusive titles look worse than Sony's cross gen titles.

17 minutes ago, Right said:

These absolutely no reason for some of the games not to come on PS4.

There is PS4 install base of 110m sitting there, these guys can’t be abandoned just like that.

there is also a lot of moolah to be made 

Edited by Keano

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Your thoughts on 70$ ps5 games

If you have play, you have to pay; as simple as that. 

I mostly buy disc versions, so easy for me to play and sell later on. I will add $10 to the reselling price :P

Edited by Django_3101

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So MS releases cross gen, people say its holding gen back.. There are like 40-50m Xbox One owners, you expect MS to abandon them just for pretty graphics this early in generation?  Its funny how narrative changed.. Holyshit and people say i flip flop and do 180s..lol

Anyway. Good to see PS4 and One X owners still good for 1 more year..

Sony didn’t set a mandate to developers to support last gen. 

Phil Spenser announced it that they wouldn’t force people to update. 

Releasing on older consoles isn’t holding back but setting such mandate is, especially when last gen has underpowered 1s