The Playstation 5 thread

7 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Best part :rofl:

MS -> Promise to support Current gen console for the next 2 years

Also MS-> No game release forseeable in the next 1 year

Problem solved

:rofl:

But yeah, Sony shouldnt backtrack. If R&C is on ps4, all that SSD SSD BS is pretty much down the gutter.

XSX launch got Medium and its not cross gen. What you got at launch which not cross gen? :P Go check list of Non cross gen Xbox games. Xboz has No games narrative is stupid but you guys carry on

Also Halo problems are more related bad studio management by 343 then hardware. 3 Creative directors changed and engine change mid development.

Coliation made 2 games on last gen hardware and both looked great. So its the studios which sucks. Halo looked bad not coz its cross gen but studio can't figure what they trying to do.

GG don't have that similar problems, so we can hope HZ2 to look great on both systems. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

XSX launch got Medium and its not cross gen. What you got at launch which not cross gen? :P

Also Halo problems are more related bad studio management by 343 then hardware. 3 Creative directors changed and engine change mid development.

Coliation made 2 games on last gen hardware and both looked great. So its the studios which sucks. Halo looked bad not coz its cross gen but studio can't figure what they trying to do.

GG don't have that similar problems, so we can hope HZ2 to look great on both systems. 

So MS not providing any support to Xbone in 2020-2021? 

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

So MS not providing any support to Xbone in 2020-2021? 

There are games but they don't appeal to you. They got timed exclusives as well and Halo coming next year. Now it will look good? Who knows. 

To say it will not have any game next year or got nothing. It just stupid. But hey if you enjoy it then have at it lol.

Im just here to check all mental gymnastics you all doing to defend Sony :P.

im gonna enjoy my game pass just like every member on this forum who already subscriber coz f**k that 70$ bs lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

There are games but they don't appeal to you. They got timed exclusives as well and Halo coming next year. Now it will look good? Who knows. 

To say it will not have any game next year or got nothing. It just stupid. But hey if you enjoy it then have at it lol.

Im just here to check all mental gymnastics you all doing to defend Sony :P.

im gonna enjoy my game pass just like every member on this forum who already subscriber coz f**k that 70$ bs lol

You're the only one doing mental gymnastics to defend MS :rofl:

Also yeah I've always said GP is very attractive. 70 bucks games is too much when the other platform is giving them away for free.

Edited by playstationdude

25 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

PS5 still solid system and worth buying. It will outsell XSX easy worldwide at launch and overall. If you interested then get it. 

But i personally suggest waiting next year when God of War 2 is out.

Im doing same for both. XSX, i will get till MS shows me some next gen stuff.  Im not sold on either box right now.

I wont be surprised if god of war 2 is also on the ps4 considering its releasing next year as well just as horizon 2 is . 
Sony probably didn't want to drop all the bombs together .

4 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I wont be surprised if god of war 2 is also on the ps4 considering its releasing next year as well just as horizon 2 is . 
Sony probably didn't want to drop all the bombs together .

Even if HZD 2  (coming for sure) and GOW 2 (no official update yet) comes out on PS4.....they will be looking much better than their predecessor for sure. It is not going to be a downgrade like Craig Infinite.

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Lol so still no silent hill and that socom rumor was fake.

bummed about the higher prices. 70$ for destruction all stars is laughable.

Not only 70 bucks in US, I think I saw the games listed as more expensive in Europe.

IIRC miles morales as 60EUro against 50 usd, and Demons souls as 80 euros against 70 usd.

7 minutes ago, Animus said:

Even if HZD 2  (coming for sure) and GOW 2 (no official update yet) comes out on PS4.....they will be looking much better than their predecessor for sure. It is not going to be a downgrade like Craig Infinite.

Again for 100th times. Halo infinite sh*t show is more of a studio issue then hardware lol.

Also, its delayed and will come out next year. If 343 able to get their act together then chances are it could end up being a good game lol.

3 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Before people jump to the PS5 bandwagon, wait for comparison videos between PS4 Pro and PS5. Differences may be minuscule for MM but unsure for HFW. 

Consistent 60fps mode with better resolution should be enough for most to jump (apart from the console usability,i.e. UI, store etc).

For someone with PS4, if priced right in India(40k?), definitely will get digital edition.

Don't give a rat's arse on the comparison. My existing launch PS4 is almost on the verge of taking off into space; it's that loud. So I'll probably aim for a pre-order depending on 2 factors; backward compatibility library & Indian pricing. If both are done right, then it's a lock for me. Also, as someone mentioned earlier, the save file(s) being moved over from our PS4 titles, that's crucial as well. 

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Again for 100th times. Halo infinite sh*t show is more of a studio issue then hardware lol.

Also, its delayed and will come out next year. If 343 able to get their act together then chances are it could end up being a good game lol.

:D ok, ok......chill. Time will tell.