The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Don't give a rat's arse on the comparison. My existing launch PS4 is almost on the verge of taking off into space; it's that loud. So I'll probably aim for a pre-order depending on 2 factors; backward compatibility library & Indian pricing. If both are done right, then it's a lock for me. Also, as someone mentioned earlier, the save file(s) being moved over from our PS4 titles, that's crucial as well. 

What amount you ready to pay here for PS5? 

4 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Consistent 60fps mode with better resolution should be enough for most to jump (apart from the console usability,i.e. UI, store etc).

For someone with PS4, if priced right in India(40k?), definitely will get digital edition.

Of course, PS5 will have more features. Only drawback is the higher cost of games so people with a budget would have to wait for months. The size and design of the console is a minor drawback. 

Edited by Mysteryman

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

2. I'd initially considered that the US pricing would be a lot better (might still be), so I'll get it in 2021 when either I can go, or a friend can bring. I wasn't on the Miles Morales hype train as original Spidey is still sitting in the plastic wrap on my shelf. What I'm wondering is, if there ain't really much of a price drop over the year, is it worth buying at launch?

Most of my PS4 games are still unplayed. Do I just sell everything and jump ship, to play GOW, Persona 5, inFamous etc directly on PS5? 

I would say jump . If the games are optimized youll get better frame rates and it will have a good impact on games like GOW.

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

How many of you are buying at launch? And what are your thoughts on importing this thing? It looks really big and heavy, so not very keen on doing so myself.

If you're buying at launch, what about the current gen stuff? Don't think one can recover much cash right now.

Im buying if i get one in right price. Dont import unless youre the one carrying it. Current customs check are strict. Will sell my ps4 pro with DS4 extra for around 24k

1 minute ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Don't give a rat's arse on the comparison. My existing launch PS4 is almost on the verge of taking off into space; it's that loud. So I'll probably aim for a pre-order depending on 2 factors; backward compatibility library & Indian pricing. If both are done right, then it's a lock for me. Also, as someone mentioned earlier, the save file(s) being moved over from our PS4 titles, that's crucial as well. 

There you have it......for me that loud noise from my PS4 Pro is the reason to move next gen.

Just now, dylanjosh said:

Man I thought only base PS4 had this problem

Pro too has it for specific games. With earphones you can't hear but you are always worried whether the system will overheat or something. One X on other hand is so silent that you would think it doesn't even have a fan inside. 

17 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Man I thought only base PS4 had this problem

Couple of year old video of my PS4 Pro but just hear the fan noise and difference between GTA 5 and Just Cause 4.

Lol, i tagged the concerned dev teams but no reply :rofl:

Edited by Animus

12 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

hLNGRYS.jpg

Marvel-Spider-Man_MilesMorales_EW-FINAL.

Nothing minuscule about it.

Counter argument. Are you comparing old Spiderman ps4 to ps5 version of Miles? 

You do realise its possible Spiderman miles could also get some visual enhancements like PS5 on PS4?, just not same level.  That engine obviously got updated with new features. So im curious about graphics difference between Ps4 version and PS5 version of Miles Morales.

Sorry i reject your 2018 game comparison with 2019 game. Compare 2019 vs 2019 at launch. 

Plus 2nd screenshot shot is from a magazine and magazine shots are mostly bullshots. Check logo of magazine top right lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

Pro too has it for specific games. With earphones you can't hear but you are always worried whether the system will overheat or something. One X on other hand is so silent that you would think it doesn't even have a fan inside. 

It doesn’t have any games inside [emoji56]

Sent from a smol keyboard.