The Playstation 5 thread

From where can I import this sh*t?? I don't give a flying f*ck about ps5 or xbone... But what bloodborne did to me in 2015... Demon souls is doing in 2020....i don't care about the price.. I will lick Deepak kalal's a**..... Just tell me how and from where to pre-order this sh*t.. Like now ...!! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Messy said:

From where can I import this sh*t?? I don't give a flying f*ck about ps5 or xbone... But what bloodborne did to me in 2015... Demon souls is doing in 2020....i don't care about the price.. I will lick Deepak kalal's a**..... Just tell me how and from where to pre-order this sh*t.. Like now ...!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=14114958

LOL. If you don't get it, you won't get it. It's that kind of a thing. I have also never gotten any of the consoles day 1 before or pretty much any tech from what i remember.

I have enough money to buy the PS5 at this moment, unlike all the other times before, so why not get it as early as possible. Also, it happens to be launching on the same day as my birthday, which is even more exciting for me. It's going to be a gift for me from me. [emoji3]

But it looks like i may only end up getting it 2-3 days later, given the email that amazon has sent out. I am assuming, the same problem would be with all the retailers. 

That is why I asked for a logical explanation on what's the importance of day 1 against day 2 or day 25. Especially if it isn't even available here and you would be importing or buying it from grey market for day 1 experience. Importing a untested hardware without warranty is risky as it is which overshadows the pride and accomplishment of day 1 Ownership.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

That is why I asked for a logical explanation on what's the importance of day 1 against day 2 or day 25. Especially if it isn't even available here and you would be importing or buying it from grey market for day 1 experience. Importing a untested hardware without warranty is risky as it is which overshadows the pride and accomplishment of day 1 Ownership.

He isnt in India.

11 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

The guy nailed it, no marketing for PS5 from sony, no indian pricing after 3-4 days of PS5 showcase wtf

Also just a 825 GB SSD out of which 125GB might be eaten up like how a 1TB PS4 Pro just gives 861GB free space. When will all console manufacturers stop cheaping out on release hardware.

PS broke my heart.... Is this guy 12 years old???

Also, go read Sam's poston why there is a delay in announcing pricing and availability.

1 minute ago, AnK said:

I don’t get the fascination of owning a gadget day 1 

here in grey market ppl will spend 1 lkh on day 1 I’m sure 

that’s why black marketers horde 

Every single game is available on PS4 till late 2021 

except a remake of an old game 

Why do a lot of people with  ' FK U ' money buy anything that's expensive and in limited quantities, .

Show off and validation.

If someone has the money and they want to experience the latest and the greatest hardware on Day 1 and not wait to experience it then how is it showing off?

Could be that the person is just so passionate about gaming or an Iphone or any such product. It could be that they have been waiting for it to come out for quite a time.

It's the person's choice and money. Just because it doesn't make sense for you doesn't mean someone else is buying it for validation.

• Like 3

If someone has the money and they want to experience the latest and the greatest hardware on Day 1 and not wait to experience it then how is it showing off?

Could be that the person is just so passionate about gaming or an Iphone or any such product. It could be that they have been waiting for it to come out for quite a time.

It's the person's choice and money. Just because it doesn't make sense for you doesn't mean someone else is buying it for validation.
Agreed.

1. If someone is willing to pay 70-80 k in the grey market to get it early before official launch definitely has that kind of money.

2. It is more to do with passion and the experience rather than showing off imo. Yes there is the added bonus of showing off to your frnds/family that you have it even before launch but I doubt that is the sole reason.

Basically, if someone has the money and is passionate I see nothing wrong/weird in owning something day 1/before official launch.

I do agree overpaying beyond the actual price is stupidity, but buying it day 1 is not show off. Sometimes you are just excited to buy the new console.

Also regarding the argument that all games will also be available on ps4 till 2021, the ps5 version will have higher details with rt and all. If that doesnt matter, why even need an upgrade?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

There's no logical explanation to it really, it's just that you are so excited about something which you've been following for month and have been reading / watching videos of, etc that you want to have it as soon as possible. If you are a movies buff, It's like watching the first day / first show of a movie that you are super excited about, you can wait a week and watch it when theatres are emptier and tickets are cheaper but there is an emotional aspect that makes you want put in the extra money & effort.

I don't get the paying a super premium like 1L for a grey market console, etc though but to each their own, if they have the means then may as well.

There's no logical explanation to it really, it's just that you are so excited about something which you've been following for month and have been reading / watching videos of, etc that you want to have it as soon as possible. If you are a movies buff, It's like watching the first day / first show of a movie that you are super excited about, you can wait a week and watch it when theatres are emptier and tickets are cheaper but there is an emotional aspect that makes you want put in the extra money & effort.

I don't get the paying a super premium like 1L for a grey market console, etc though but to each their own, if they have the means then may as well.

Passion is fine, people who have passion will probably wait till its officially available with warranty that guarantees at least one year of defect free hardware on an untested item.

The question was more for people going out of the way to ensure that they get it day 1 by gambling on overpriced grey market hoarders. You are literally paying through the wallet for that privlage to be in the day one gang. It does not make any logical sense.

There is a similar trend going on in the graphics card side where people are paying grey market guys 1L+ for a 70k card just to be in the privlage group of day 1 owner of RTX 3080. That's insane. These items are not life saving drugs like covid vaccine that you need to get it day one or your life will end. But some people are taking it to that extreme.

This just gives these item hoarders even more reason hoard and sell to these guys for quick profit.

15 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Passion is fine, people who have passion will probably wait till its officially available with warranty that guarantees at least one year of defect free hardware on an untested item.

The question was more for people going out of the way to ensure that they get it day 1 by gambling on overpriced grey market hoarders. You are literally paying through the wallet for that privlage to be in the day one gang. It does not make any logical sense.

There is no logic to it, it is a highly emotional illogical purchase that brings a lot of joy to someone.

I believe the marketing term is called buying the hype. Check out the hypebeast culture around sneakers and streetwear, Supreme especially. They release bricks, oreos, screw drivers, etc with their logo on it which resells for 1,000s of dollars.