The Playstation 5 thread

4 hours ago, AnK said:

After PS5 

future of Playstation was grim anyway 

as everything moving subscription based 

If if everything moves to subscriptiont there is always room for more than one player and sony or anyone else for that matter can always scale up.

Everyone always exaggerated that psn was sh*t until it went pay to play. There was one report that said that this year xbox live had more downtime compared to psn despite the latter having a bigger userbase and allowing f2p games to be played online without a sub service.

48 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Series s and x are now sold out almost . No excuses from sony would work now :)

What are you trying to say?what excuses?

Its available lol on fk n reliance :lol:

Microsoft Xbox Series X 1024 GB
https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/microsoft-xbox-series-x-1024-gb/p/itm63ff9bd504f27?pid=GMCFVPFCFDFGJHGG&cmpid=product.share.pp

Croma for some reason has been out of the picture specially during and after lockdown. I remember picking up my PS4 from Croma when every other retailer was showing out of stock. They arranged one for me from their Bangalore store even though I had enquired in a Delhi store.

I wanted to buy some electronics during lockdown and Croma was showing every item as not available, I tried entering multiple pincodes out of curiosity and got the same result.

55 minutes ago, hope said:

https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/microsoft-xbox-series-x-1024-gb/p/itm63ff9bd504f27?pid=GMCFVPFCFDFGJHGG&cmpid=product.share.pp

It's not. If you put pincode it says not available. It's sold out everywhere.

1 hour ago, hope said:

Please re-read what i said . I SAID NO EXCUSES FROM SONY FOR NOT GIVING PRE-ORDERS LIKE BIS ISSUES WILL WORK NOW BECAUSE MICROSOFT ALREADY TAKING PREORDERS.

1 minute ago, AnK said:

I think Sony is still in a state of shock & has been paralysed for the foreseeable future 

Loosing out on FO,ES is no small feat 

I think this is good in the long run. Sony still has the upper hand but if they jerk around, MS will catch up in a couple of years. I am really looking forward to see what all games come out of MS now that they have studios to match what Sony has.

Just now, AnK said:

Yes obviously 

though it’s a huge loss for me personally 

as now I’ll have to get back on Xbox at some point of time 

more money spent 

well I’ll also get to catch up on franchises like Gears,Halo which I skipped this gen 

for now no console is required 

let’s see in future how things go 

games pass is!! a great deal tbh

but games coming & leaving in a timeline is a problem for me ....I play sp games on my own pace after entering a family life 

Same here. I wanted to get a series x sometime in future but that was never a priority. But now that some of my favorite games are with MS, I have to get one since I don't have a good enough PC. 

Gamepass is the best thing that came out of MS recently. It has amazing value however you look at it.

Even I am having trouble finding time to play GP games due to family life but I think GP games stay on for months so should not be a problem.

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Got off from a phone call with local sony outlet. He said they are saying octomber 14-15 here in india. he said not only Ps5 but even headphones and other stuffs are getting delayed launch here in india. No confirmation on price from anyone yet.

He also said PS4 pro and Dualshock are also very short. And ps5 will be very very limited pieces in india

17 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

He also said PS4 pro and Dualshock are also very short. And ps5 will be very very limited pieces in india

Dualshock part is true. I enquired about it with multiple retailers and all of them said it's out of stock. Didn't want to buy from amazon/go because it's fake