The Playstation 5 thread

41 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

35k for XSS is some weird pricing.

My bets on 40k/50k for PS5. 

i think its strategicallly priced 35k imagine it being priced 30k no one would look towards series x in india apart from the true hardcore fans..

8 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Checked Amazon and FK today. All mentions/banners of ps5 have been removed altogether. 

I dont think its releasing here this year.

I still see it on amazon.

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=sxts_spks_0_0_3dabc23d-35ad-4da1-bcfe-83e4d61ec6af?node=21725163031&pd_rd_w=YKQqH&pf_rd_p=3dabc23d-35ad-4da1-bcfe-83e4d61ec6af&pf_rd_r=5BDBX9BGNTZH3K7PQS2F&pd_rd_r=d8d9f2e0-9a6c-4b6b-a325-afda3751a0ec&pd_rd_wg=UmRCd&qid=1600822812

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Weird. When i type in ps5 i get nothing. Earlier this banner used to be visible when i searched for ps5.

search with Playstation 5 instead.

The flipkart listing, I couldn't find even before the price announcement. 

But yeah, I do believe sony not gonna launch the console this year.. 

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Cant believe XSX available for pre order in India but not PS5 lol

Truth be told, with Nvidia GPUs being super expensive and disappointing (10GB 3080 will not last whole gen if one plays at 4k, which I do) and with gamepass being this amazing value (and now with Bethesda games), I almost pulled the trigger on Xbox series X. Cant believe it. I was so hyped for PS5 but then almost pre-ordered the XSX. Its a good thing that it wasnt available at my pincode :p

Edited by kittoo

1 minute ago, kittoo said:

Truth be told, with Nvidia GPUs being super expensive and disappointing (10GB 3080 will not last whole gen if one plays at 4k, which I do) and with gamepass being this amazing value (and now with Bethesda games), I almost pulled the trigger on Xbox series X. Cant believe it. I was so hyped for PS5 but then was almost pre-ordered the XSX. Its a good thing that it wasnt available at my pincode :p

That was a near miss.

XSX should be bought in 2023 when exclusives start coming from xbox if they will come at all :P