The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Snake said:

All signs means the title card they showed when they revealed the game?

Or do you have any other legit sources??

I'm not saying it can not happen, just that we shouldn't be hyped for something that may never happen.

Simply referring to their backtrack on cross-gen games, And Horizon2 and Spiderman: MM coming to ps4. Those games would have moved ps5 like crazy if they were true exclusive. But Sony decided to bring them to ps4. Now, i ask you this...why would Sony choose to bring 2 of their biggest titles to ps4 and not this niche game called DEMON SOULS? Why? Why would they do this?

11 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Simply referring to their backtrack on cross-gen games, And Horizon2 and Spiderman: MM coming to ps4. Those games would have moved ps5 like crazy if they were true exclusive. But Sony decided to bring them to ps4. Now, i ask you this...why would Sony choose to bring 2 of their biggest titles to ps4 and not this niche game called DEMON SOULS? Why? Why would they do this?

Why hasnt Sony decided to bring RnC and  GoW2 to the PS4?..Now, i ask you this...why would Sony choose not to bring 2 of their biggest titles to ps4 and also not this niche game called DEMON SOULS? Why? Why would they do this?

Also lol at calling Demon's souls niche

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Souls hasn't been a niche for a while now. Sekiro sold 5M+ as new IP and DS3 crossed 10M a while ago. DS remake will pull crazy numbers despite being on just one platform. Souls is as niche as Batman now.

Souls games have blown up, sure, but still those numbers combine all the platforms. If Sony wanted to keep games exclusive to sell ps5, then it would have been Spiderman and Horizon2, and you know it bro. I think Sony saw what MS was doing with their games (bringing them to pc and all), and looked at how bad MS did throughout this gen. and thought they prolly don't need exclusives at launch to sell PS5.

1 minute ago, gamer_adi said:

Souls games have blown up, sure, but still those numbers combine all the platforms. If Sony wanted to keep games exclusive to sell ps5, then it would have been Spiderman and Horizon2, and you know it bro. I think Sony saw what MS was doing with their games (bringing them to pc and all), and looked at how bad MS did throughout this gen. and thought they prolly don't need exclusives at launch to sell PS5.

Ok Ryan

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why hasnt Sony decided to bring RnC and  GoW2 to the PS4?..Now, i ask you this...why would Sony choose not to bring 2 of their biggest titles to ps4 and also not this niche game called DEMON SOULS? Why? Why would they do this?

Also lol at calling Demon's souls niche

Well, Demon's souls is the very definition of niche, soulsborne genre though...

I will do nanga naach when this gets annouced on ps4, just you wait :bellydance:

18 minutes ago, hope said:

Gamepass ne andha karna shuru kar diya hai :lol:

In few months he will be fine with Craig finite as well :giggle:

stop poking anyone and everyone..

he is correct about gamepass being good value for money  and he sure knows why he will be buying a ps5 aswell..

if anyone thats a andha here apart from couple bots is you..!

Edited by sobbii
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Acha hai you are not in charge of sony

1 minute ago, gamer_adi said:

I will do nanga naach when this gets annouced on ps4, just you wait :bellydance:

jo karna hai kar bhai.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, gecko89 said:

They have lottery system despite having preorders. My friend preordered, he got in, got put into lottery system, got notification some weeks later saying his application has been rejected. He's now planning to wait in queue day one and hope for enough stocks.

well hope he doesn't get the Covid 19 as a bonus. Tell him to be precautious.

Edited by speeddemon

25 minutes ago, sobbii said:

stop poking anyone and everyone..

he is correct about gamepass being good value for money  and he sure knows why he will be buying a ps5 aswell..

if anyone thats a andha here apart from couple bots is you..!

When did i say gamepass is not good :ko: Quote my post when i said gp is bad. 

If you also think Souls on ps5 doesnt look great then you are also Blind. Many were surprised by his post as well and thus my reply as well. 

Dont get so amped up :eyebrow:

Just now, hope said:

When did i say gamepass is not good :ko: Quote my post when i said gp is bad. 

If you also think Souls on ps5 doesnt look great then you are also Blind. Many were surprised by his post as well and thus my reply as well. 

Dont get so amped up :eyebrow:

padhna aata hai k nahi aata..?

like i said andha..

i already said ps4 version is not gonna happen... :facepalm:

52 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Bhai please don't.. we need eyes for work :lol:

50 minutes ago, speeddemon said:

well hope he doesn't get the Covid 19 as a bonus. Tell him to be precautious.

I did. Thankfully, the Japanese take their pandemic rules and guidelines very seriously. Everyone wears masks all the time they're out, maintain distance and carry sanitizers.

His Spiderman MM Ultimate and Pulse headset preorder went through, would have asked him to get me one unfortunately he isn't coming back for another year :/

• Like 1