The Playstation 5 thread

9 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

This is from "I know a guy who knows another guy at Sony Center" but apparently they are announcing the date on October 20th, release is November 19th.

Massive mountains of salt and all that. :nerves:

If true, then December is set with Spiderman Miles Morales Ultimate Edition + PS Plus collection + PS4 backlog games.

Just Do It Sony:D

1 hour ago, ZooZoo said:

It will. Why didn't you pick up a 970 evo plus 1 tb yesterday on sale. Even if you can't use that side for the games that need the superfast ssd of ps5, transferring games from a 970 evo to ps5 ssd will take hardly a min or less

Yup I got it for PC. That and a wd sn550. But I haven't made any purchases for PS5 yet. still deciding bw digital vs disc versions. I have not played almost any game on the ps4  so disc compatibility matters

5 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Never buying DE after seeing what they did with ps3 store last week. Imagine what will happen to  digital content if they pull the plug!

My OG PS4 disk drive lasted a lot less than PS3 store :P I don't even know if my current disk drive works or not, its been so long since those motors whirled. 

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

My OG PS4 disk drive lasted a lot less than PS3 store :P I don't even know if my current disk drive works or not, its been so long since those motors whirled. 

I understand, but my ps3 super slim is still going strong and opening ps store on the ps3 is painful as hell nowadays. 

18 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

I understand, but my ps3 super slim is still going strong and opening ps store on the ps3 is painful as hell nowadays. 

Was it ever a pleasant experience? :fap:

I remember it being such a pain to get the PS store to even launch correctly. 

14 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Was it ever a pleasant experience? :fap:

I remember it being such a pain to get the PS store to even launch correctly. 

It was ok until 2018. Post 2018, its become impossible to use on ps3.

So PC was the only option, now this option is being taken away.

29 minutes ago, adity said:

Does it make sense to get the pulse headset for general gaming. Thing is already have good headphones (m50x and rha ma750) but none of them have a mic. My hyperx got busted and I need a mic so is there a cheap way to attach a mic to them? If not, will pulse headset work with normal headphone jack. 

Doesn't DS already having inbuilt mic and mute buttons? I think you can use your headphones with inbuilt DS mic