The Playstation 5 thread

Is there any other way apart from the India PS store to buy digital copies on heavy discount?

I am leaning towards the DE as it looks nicer to me and disc drive is a concern as well. However the games pricing difference, at least for the PS4 titles, is huge. For the games on my backlog, its almost Rs 900/game.

51 minutes ago, adity said:

Does it make sense to get the pulse headset for general gaming. Thing is already have good headphones (m50x and rha ma750) but none of them have a mic. My hyperx got busted and I need a mic so is there a cheap way to attach a mic to them? If not, will pulse headset work with normal headphone jack. 

I just use one of those cheap lapel mics with my HD598. The Pulse is strictly for PS5 but I wouldn't use it for other stuff.

27 minutes ago, adity said:

Will this work? 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07JFWXMMM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_rOWIFbVAYYST4

Sorry for the OT guys. But really don't wanna spend on a gaming headset when I already have 3 headphones. 

Yeah it should work. But mine is a cheapo 200rs one without any split jacks. So while HD598 connects to a DAC/AMP with a long 6 foot cable, the mic connects into the controller.

Indian express thinks PS5 can be used as a replacement of Amazon Fire Stick.  :lol:

Ya, you heard it right, according to Indian Journalists, that is what PS5 is good for, a 50K console serves only as a replacement of a 1500 Dongle

EkirWr7VoAEA5q2?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Right
  • Haha 1

Indian express thinks PS5 can be used as a replacement of Amazon Fire Stick.  [emoji38]

Ya, you heard it right, according to Indian Journalists, that is what PS5 is good for, a 50K console serves only as a replacement of a 1500 Dongle

They're not wrong. It'll replace the firestick as well. Not just for that purpose though. Like, I don't need to switch between a firestick and Ps5 like I would have to do with ps4. As the base ps4 doesn't support 4k streaming [emoji28]

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Right said:

Indian express thinks PS5 can be used as a replacement of Amazon Fire Stick.  :lol:

Is it an criteria that you have to be stupid to be a "JOURNALIST"?

2 minutes ago, Awesomeash said:

They're not wrong. It'll replace the firestick as well. Not just for that purpose though. Like, I don't need to switch between a firestick and Ps5 like I would have to do with ps4. As the base ps4 doesn't support 4k streaming emoji28.png

Poor choice of words of course. Its not a "replacement " but one that offers additional functionality. 

"yaar, mera Amzon Firestick kharab ho gaya hai"  

IE: "Buy a PS5".

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Is it an criteria that you have to be stupid to be a "JOURNALIST"?

A "top" "Health & Science" reporter has done "Masters in African Studies", probably never studied Natural Sciences after Class !0th.
Retard is their middle name.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

this is supposed to go into the controller?

yes, DS4 has 3.5mm jack, it is detected as an audio output even in Windows sometimes i'm not kidding :rofl:

You also used to get a chindi chor single earpiece headphone with the PS4 :P 

• Thanks 1

A "top" "Health & Science" reporter has done "Masters in African Studies", probably never studied Natural Sciences after Class !0th.
Retard is their middle name.
These idiots also talk about a 'flagship model of PS5', as though the digital version is underpowered [emoji2357]3954dd4452fbeb75b672e6dd74060455.jpg

Just now, Awesomeash said:

These idiots also talk about a 'flagship model of PS5', as though the digital version is underpowered emoji2357.png3954dd4452fbeb75b672e6dd74060455.jpg

Flagship model :blink:

That's why Nintendo do not want to enter indian market....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

CDkeys but don’t expect heavy discount before 2022

This is good. Thanks!

What happens if the particular game has warning "NOTE: Only works with US and Canadian PSN accounts." I need to be logged in through my US account only to play it even after downloading?

This is good. Thanks!

What happens if the particular game has warning "NOTE: Only works with US and Canadian PSN accounts." I need to be logged in through my US account only to play it even after downloading?

No. You have to make US account primary on the console and than play from any other account on console..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1