The Playstation 5 thread

Its a good tech which improves gameplay so devs would be excited and show it off in their games. Wont be surprised if Xbox comes with a mid gen refresh of controller and come out with a statement like: "We heard the feedback from you and adding this revolutionary feature in your all new Xbox Controller" :naughty:

• Like 2

Imagine sword fights with resistance, in ghosts of Tsushima 2 or Sekiro. Damn, this is how you improve immersion practically!

Controllorgasm!

Edited by kmkaks

24 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Its a good tech which improves gameplay so devs would be excited and show it off in their games. Wont be surprised if Xbox comes with a mid gen refresh of controller and come out with a statement like: "We heard the feedback from you and adding this revolutionary feature in your all new Xbox Controller" :naughty:

will be exclusive to 200$ elite controller. :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Crowd reaction seems a bit off. Not doing much on baskets but everyone suddenly got up around 3:23

Even players movements while waiting kinda looked off. Like the 2 players have exact same synchronized movements, with the dopey face expressions. Looks ridiculous.

33 minutes ago, him2anshu said:

Digital edition in horizontal position would fit in the entertainment centres and will also look good on open shelves.

Even the disc one should. It's not wider than most AV Receivers so both should fit in most centers.

10 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Even the disc one should. It's not wider than most AV Receivers so both should fit in most centers.

Yes, but, I don’t know if it’s just me, but keeping the disc reader on the bottom side is making me uncomfortable. I am the old fashioned guy and have always seen disc reader should on the top side, I always thought it is done in order to avoid stress on the internal components. I know the designing is done in such a way that nothing would happen to the disc player, but still if I had the disc edition, I would always keep it in vertical position.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

DE looks so much better and sleeker.

Das ist gut. sehr gut. I am sold on DE. The symmetry. :wub:

Looks so like PS5 was designed to be a digital only from the very beginning and then they slapped a drive to the side. 

• Like 1