The Playstation 5 thread

3 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

I see people talking about bugsnax last date to redeem.

Is there any information regarding the ps plus collection ? What is the last date to redeem those games ?

As per my understanding it will always be available to redeem as long as you have a PS5 and PS Plus. 

I hope they keep adding games to it so that by the time we (Indians) get our hands on one it has a good collection. 

Anywhoo visited the Sony center since I was around. Asked about the Ps5 and i was proper shocked. Guy asked if I wanted one. I said yup so he gave me a sheet to fill. He said he will reserve one for me. f**k me my name was way down the list. I asked him what the other names were for and he said they all were interested in the Ps5. In that list I knew about 15-16 guys personally but I never expected those many in Goa. I was number 64. Of course he had no dates but he did indicate early first quarter next year. Who knows what's what.

The thirst is real.

Edited by Walker

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

Come January it’ll be floating around in abundance 

(only if Production & supply chains are not affected by Second Corona Wave around the world) 

China won't have a lockdown again, neither will Vietnam.

It is the most curious thing that all goods export countries have low corona cases and have them "controlled"

11 minutes ago, AnK said:

(only if Production & supply chains are not affected by Second Corona Wave around the world) 

Wouldn't be so sure about that. Sony is expecting to sell around 7-8 million PS5 by March 2021, even if we round off that number and assume that they somehow manage to ramp up the production to 10 million units for this quarter, that is still not enough to cater to just USA which is their biggest market. There are about 35 million PS4 owners alone there and India is barely a fraction of that.

3 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Wouldn't be so sure about that. Sony is expecting to sell around 7-8 million PS5 by March 2021, even if we round off that number and assume that they somehow manage to ramp up the production to 10 million units for this quarter, that is still not enough to cater to just USA which is their biggest market. There are about 35 million PS4 owners alone there and India is barely a fraction of that.

Han tabhi to yahan jaada milega. Khareedte nhi hai log 50k ka video game jaldi se.:P

Main to bolta hun yahan koi bhi mat karna preorder, sab retail day 1 :punk:

:devil: 

Yaha console nahi aya aur vaha PS5 ka first post launch system software update aa gaya. In the hindsight, we will get a stable OS by the time we get the console :P If it makes you any happier, just think that US and rest of the world are beta testers for mighty India :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, AnK said:

nope

you are very wrong.

Get in the first slot or wait a long time.

21 minutes ago, Walker said:

I was just surprised to see so many guys interested. But then again, half of them would probably be like me, curious but in no hurry to buy just yet. My late 21-22 buy date still stand.

TBH, this seems a little off. 64 units to be sold in one city in India on launch seems out of the ordinary. I'm sure most of them were just looking for info and have no real intent to buy.

Just now, gecko89 said:

TBH, this seems a little off. 64 units to be sold in one city in India on launch seems out of the ordinary. I'm sure most of them were just looking for info and have no real intent to buy.

Half of them would be the nibbas who wont really buy it. 

22 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

That's what I said. I happened to pass it on my way back from the dentist so decided to drop in if they have any ds4. Which they did but only the fifa bundle. He offered to sell me the ds4 from the box for 5k btw. :D

Then again Goa is a state :lol:

Edited by Walker