The Playstation 5 thread

8 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Spiderman over 20million sold. 

Not bad for a so called "flop superhero"

Any person who calls Spiderman a 'flop superhero' is just salty that he/she didn't get to play as spidey on his/her fav platform.

17 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Any person who calls Spiderman a 'flop superhero' is just salty that he/she didn't get to play as spidey on his/her fav platform.

The irony here is by the time spodey ps4 was out all the xbots had PS4s already, so they were buttmad simply because it didn't come out on the xbone, regardless of the fact that they could play it on their PS4.

Imagine simping so much for a company.

Imagine being so petty.

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

Lol the point of criticism was not that it was unavailable on their preferred platform 

it was rather that it was done to death on every single platform till date that it felt un appealing & flop 

“who the f**k would care about spiderman” were the exact words as it was available in multiple iterations already 

look who’s having the last laugh now 

or I should rather say the last dance :dance:

It was done to death true. But majority of them where mediocre at best.

Last good Spidey game I can think of  is Spiderman for PS1 2001 and maybe Spiderman for PS2 2002.

Everything after than sucked until Spiderman for PS4 2018, launched to critical acclaim, that's when people wished it was on their preferred platform.

57 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

The irony here is by the time spodey ps4 was out all the xbots had PS4s already, so they were buttmad simply because it didn't come out on the xbone, regardless of the fact that they could play it on their PS4.

Imagine simping so much for a company.

Imagine being so petty.

wait wtf. This was actually happening? :ko:

1 hour ago, HundredProofSam said:

It will be a luxury if we even get half that.

On the flip side, by the time they launch in India - at least some of the launch issues will be sorted out through updates, or be understood well-enough to know if launch model is A-ok or not.

• Like 2

I used to work in middle east..

Knew a local store guy so time to time would go to hunt cheap used games..
Believe me when I say this everytime I used to go I used to chat with him atleast half an hour and I would see atleast ps4 getting sold or three sometimes..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I got the charging stand yesterday. It comes with a power brick. LOL. 

It has rubber feet, but still moves too easily. 

Keeping the controller on it is easy enough, but will take a little time to get used to it to make sure the contact points are in place. 

There is a little ball thingy that connects with the headphone jack which has a little give. This can be used as a reference to keep it on without looking at it. 

126229898_10164579466950083_346452313902

126395599_10164579467135083_883945623363

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, piper said:

Well, why not just charge with one of the many USB-C chargers lying around?

Probably could. LOL. I started using a charging stand with the PS4, and I really liked the fact that I kept the controllers in one place. Also, just becomes a habit and they are never not charged. 

Also, I just realized I still don't have a lot of USB-C stuff. My phone, switch and now PS5 are the only ones. So I don't really have a spare charger or even USB-C cables. 

7 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Can we use any Type-C Charger? I remember killing one DS4 by charging it from a fast charger. :nerves:

Well this too, I don't want to plug it in anything just yet. But I would think, It shouldn't be an issue. 

I am charging my phone using the USB-C cable I got with the PS5. 

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

Knew a local store guy so time to time would go to hunt cheap used games..

Dubai Al Fahidi?? There was this cool dude there. He used to get me MENA ps plus cards for 30% less, but I stopped buying cause the region mostly gets crap kiddy or indie games for ps plus.

Edited by kmkaks