The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, AnK said:

tenor.gif

Your friends say the same thing when asked about system exclusives 

yeh console purchase hai ya koi LIC ki policy hain?!?

aaj khareedo benefit 3 saal baad pao :rofl: 

Atleast they have XGP  and lakhs of ancient games to play at 4K 60 fps :rofl:

Right now, following are the options

1) Buy PS5 from grey market for 80k/1 lakh (Digital/standard)

2) Beg your friends or relatives to carry one when travelling from abroad. Looking at Dubai price, I highly doubt, even they will find one.

3) Buy Xbox Series X for 60k from grey market + game pass and join the next gen.

4) Hold on to your PS4's and bear with the jet noise. Feel sorry for guys, who already sold their PS4's :console:

5) Wait until, it is officially anounced in India.

Edited by Animus
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Animus said:

Dubai too, selling it at double the official price :O

https://uae.sharafdg.com/product/sony-playstation-5-console-international-cd-version/

Thats, almost 85k, hence our grey market prices are 1 lakh. I don't blame them, atleast they have shown that they work better than Sony when it comes to fulfilling a commitment.

Thats not the uae version ,neither is it sharaf dg prices .Being sold by third party seller 

25 minutes ago, Animus said:

https://uae.sharafdg.com/product/sony-playstation-5-console-international-cd-version/

Ridiculous to see retailer like SharafDG selling at grey market prices.. 

27 minutes ago, Animus said:

Thats, almost 85k, hence our grey market prices are 1 lakh. I don't blame them, atleast they have shown that they work better than Sony when it comes to fulfilling a commitment.

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Ridiculous to see retailer like SharafDG selling at grey market prices.. 

sharaf dg allows other sellers to sell their stuff on their website like Amazon .Its not officially sold by sharaf dg.

• Like 1

enways, continuing from where I left the chat with BellsBills OLX guys.

He tried calling me yesterday, but I didnt pickup the call. He was so eager to sell me, that he was ready to take the payment on delivery (except the 3k for shipping) and today OLX sent me this message.

Screenshot-2020-11-22-15-15-08-57-4dd92a

Enjoy the rest of the chat below :D

Screenshot-2020-11-22-16-19-00-29.png

Edited by Animus

52 minutes ago, Animus said:

2) Beg your friends or relatives to carry one when travelling from abroad. Looking at Dubai price, I highly doubt, even they will find one.

3) Buy Xbox Series X for 60k from grey market + game pass and join the next gen.

4) Hold on to your PS4's and bear with the jet noise. Feel sorry for guys, who already sold their PS4's :console:

Soon. Very Very Soon. 

Has to be early this week.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Animus said:

enways, continuing from where I left the chat with BellsBills OLX guys.

He tried calling me yesterday, but I didnt pickup the call. He was so eager to sell me, that he was ready to take the payment on delivery (except the 3k for shipping) and today OLX sent me this message.

Enjoy the rest of the chat below :D

You should go for it provided you do more verification like a video call. It's a steal at 30k!

Edited by Assassins Creed

4 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

You should go for it provided you do more verification like a video call. It's a steal at 30k!

Lol...no way. You really believe, he is gonna ship PS5 + extra controller + 9 games + headphones for 30k INR from UK. Even sending 3k is not worth the risk.

Burning 30k like this, better I would prefer Mumbai grey market.....give 1 lakh and take the piece....but I wish, I had 1 lakh just lying around.

2 minutes ago, Animus said:

Lol...no way. You really believe, he is gonna ship PS5 + extra controller + 9 games + headphones for 30k INR from UK. Even sending 3k is not worth the risk.

Burning 30k like this, better I would prefer Mumbai grey market.....give 1 lakh and take the piece....but I wish, I had 1 lakh just lying around.

Yes. What's not to believe. 

Very disappointed in you tho. Never asked if Shu would come to deliver :ranting:

Edited by Walker

3 minutes ago, Animus said:

Warranty se badhkar kuch nahi....  Especially after seeing the random issues popping up on the consoles.

1 hour ago, Animus said:

exactly the reason i am still holding on my PS4 Pro until PS5 pro :P , the crowd is heavy and the issues too as far i see in this PS5 launch so better wait till things get stable . May be the PS5 Pro will be more slimmer than this bulky giant which we saw in PS4 first release too .

Edited by Pshycho_TXC