The Playstation 5 thread

52 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

On wired or wireless? My PS4Pro never gets max speed or even 50% on wireless while other devices get 70-90%.

Also, the issue is with PS5 download and not PS4Pro.

I used wired, and get full to almost full speed. Got a LAN cable as ping was varying too much on multiplayer games.

But I tend to not do anything else while downloading.

Also he does mention this,

These are things that were problems with the PS4 back seven years ago when it first launched, they weren’t fixed with the PS4 Pro and now, they don’t seem to be fixed with the PS5 either.

Edit: I'm wondering if this has anything to do with router settings.

On Apex, I cannot start a second match from lobby after the second match, I have to go back to start screen and come to lobby again. Happens only when playing with someone and never when playing solo. And this happens only on my connection in Bangalore and never in my hometown, Mangalore. Plus this happened on my PS4 and it continued on PS4 Pro.

Edited by gecko89

2 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Was able to pull some strings and get the DE for a reasonable price! It’s a Saudi unit. Setting it up now and downloading a few games. Will report back on performance!

The dual sense controller feels good. Handles/Grip is perfect ! I’ll try a few games that support haptic feedback and see

e143a1a16c1562141dc0f9ae7517fed0.jpg
38b42a936476ea40b3b9b89ecdece31a.jpg
15c99300fd42358d84bbcdf78f787be4.jpg
8d4d272b9827a53cdbe95a5b2e5e0172.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations bro. Enjoy your next gen gaming

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Was able to pull some strings and get the DE for a reasonable price! It’s a Saudi unit. Setting it up now and downloading a few games. Will report back on performance!

The dual sense controller feels good. Handles/Grip is perfect ! I’ll try a few games that support haptic feedback and see

Congrats. I think you're the first IVGer in India to get one :)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kushagra said:

I'm too scared to ask what price did he pay for it, anyways, happy next-gen gaming!

I paid 2300 SAR + 6500 Rs as carrier charges which is about 52500 in total (+|-). I just got lucky with a family acquaintance who used to be in the import business and was able to pull through. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RV1709 said:

I paid 2300 SAR + 6500 Rs as carrier charges which is about 52500 in total (+|-). I just got lucky with a family acquaintance who used to be in the import business and was able to pull through. 

You got yourself a great deal then, PS5 are being sold at a ludicrous premium in Middle-East. 52.5k is a great price. Do post some impressions after you have spent a day or two with the machine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

So basically hand carried , right ? 

I intend to do the same , in dec tho.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Nice man, ab olx pe bech de :p

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

e143a1a16c1562141dc0f9ae7517fed0.jpg
38b42a936476ea40b3b9b89ecdece31a.jpg
15c99300fd42358d84bbcdf78f787be4.jpg
8d4d272b9827a53cdbe95a5b2e5e0172.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome bro...enjoy your purchase.

anakin skywalker hate GIF

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

www.olx.in/item/brand-new-launched-sony-playstation-5-original-iid-1608770299

That BellsBills guy showed up again on OLX with a different name and has the exact PS5 and XSX image, which he shared.:majesty::mellow:

I just hope, no one has fallen prey to him.

Edited by Animus