The Playstation 5 thread

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

If you own a 50” 4k TV & a 50k console 

there is a good chance you also own an air conditioner 

which most likely will maintain temperature bellow 23 degrees in the room you are about to game :rofl: 

Dumb logic.

People budget and buy stuff all the time. 

Even if i have an AC, maybe I don't want to keep it on during my gaming sessions. 

Edited by dylanjosh
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

which most likely will maintain temperature bellow 23 degrees in the room you are about to game :rofl: 

Bro...the extra cost of gaming will show up in your light bill and apart from that wife and parents scolding seprately.

4K TV + next gen console + games + AC ka bill. Soone ke time AC milta hai, wo bhi buund ho jayenga.

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

I have both of them and a gaming pc too. But no ac. Have allergy to it. So yeah ???

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Please explain how is it dumb 

it might be funny which I did indicate with an emoticon 

but how dumb,when was the last time you were gaming in a room with temperature exceeding 35 degrees Celsius 

I don't like staying in the AC at home for more than 10-15 mins

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

Please explain how is it dumb 

Having one appliance does not mean I have another appliance. 

People budget for appliances and electronics and buy things. There is no heirachy of products that one has to go through :doh:  

Even if i have an AC, maybe I don't want to keep it on during my gaming sessions. 

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Put a high quality thickboy thermal pad that covers all chips properly and also touches the top plate. The ones in Pro are so hilariously bad that once you replace those with good ones the fan stops taking off on its own ( without even a repaste).

Is this after market soloution, easily doable? or I need to take it to service centre or local PS4 repair guy?

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Put a high quality thickboy thermal pad that covers all chips properly and also touches the top plate. The ones in Pro are so hilariously bad that once you replace those with good ones the fan stops taking off on its own ( without even a repaste).

Is there a video which shows how to do this? I will be opening my ps4 pro soon to might as well do this.

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

You still haven’t answered me 

when was the last time you were sweating with a 40 degrees temperature,controller in hand gaming 

to call me dumb on that analogy :lol: 

What?? This was what you said:

which most likely will maintain temperature bellow 23 degrees in the room you are about to game 

Now I have to answer you on something else? Lol. Don't change the goal posts because you realised there's no way to defend it. 

Edited by dylanjosh

7 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

So it's not the company's fault that their product is running hot. It's the consumer's fault for not running an AC. Right. Sane argument.

Now only if all the PC component manufacturers start thinking this way and start printing "AC" as a requirment on their boxes and asking for a proof of AC for warranty claim. 

:rofl:

Ignore him he doesnt know what he is talking about more than half the time .

8 minutes ago, Animus said:

Is this after market soloution, easily doable? or I need to take it to service centre or local PS4 repair guy?

6 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

Is there a video which shows how to do this? I will be opening my ps4 pro soon to might as well do this.

Pretty easy, you can do it yourself.

• Thanks 4