The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, kittoo said:

I had a shitty AC once. Those were the days when I was trying my own startup and hence saved every penny. Mumbai heat, tried to run AC just a couple of hours a day. Got a bill of 13000. I still remember that day. I hadn't eaten an ice-cream, my favorite, since 1 month just to save 100rs, and then got 13k bill. Not gonna lie, I cried.

Though main point is, ACs are indeed expensive, especially if they turn out to be inefficient ones. I won't want to turn them on just for the console.

Ouch. 

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

And BANNED due to public demand and to give some joy to members who are sick of ‘Soon Syndrome’

Ban auto lifts Monday AM, if before that one of us will UnBan immediately as soon as THE NEWS is out..

no offense to hope! :P ..

GoodNight Folks !!

57fff84d4e7c6bd0d56b96162b106ac7.gif

16 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

And BANNED due to public demand and to give some joy to members who are sick of ‘Soon Syndrome’

Ban auto lifts Monday AM, if before that one of us will UnBan immediately as soon as THE NEWS is out..

no offense to hope! :P ..

GoodNight Folks !!

The ban should continue till we have concrete details on PS5 release.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I have two ACs at home. Most of the times its only me and wife who are around. The second AC is mostly for guests. We normally get electricity bill of 2k without AC usage.

With one AC it goes up to 4kish. Lets extrapolate this and say I regularly use the second AC as well. Cost will be around 6-7k. Third AC in the living room meand it spikes up to 8-9k. See the difference? 

I have an XSX, OLED and a gaming PC. Recurring electricity expense of 5k or more does bother me. Does that answer your question?

BC my bill comes around 4.5K every month without any AC. Sala kaha taar kar ke laga rakha hai bijli ka :naughty:

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

So PS5 heating discussion has turned into who uses how much AC discussion.

Sony India really needs to put us out of our misery.

But they won't

35 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

So PS5 heating discussion has turned into who uses how much AC discussion.

Sony India really needs to put us out of our misery.

Topic for tomorrow is solar panel installation to reduce bills due to AC running, get your gk books out. 

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6