The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, black_Scorpion said:

Imported PS5 for 60K

https://www.thesouq.in/product/sony-playstation-5-console/

People in Kolkatta are saying the shop is legit. Can someone from there confirm..

Had a chat with this guy

Screenshot-2020-11-27-17-38-58-47.png

Looks legit, but not sure how is he managing it for 60k.

Edited by Animus

23 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

This is what it'll cost if you import games disks from US with customs and shipping. There is no official PS5 version here yet. 

You can get Valhalla PS5 digitally though (PS4 version included) - at half the price. And since it's almost 50% off from 8k, there is not much sense in getting physical.

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

https://www.thesouq.in/product/assassins-creed-valhalla-standard-edition-playstation-5/

8k for Valhall. Its 3999 officially. Dont think this site is legit.

The site seems legit, but they don't have any "stock". They'll place an order from wherever they are importing (site suggests US/Japan), and it'll take 15-20 days to reach you. The thing is, PS5 is sold out everywhere, so chances are you are going to be waiting a lot longer before they can actually import and get them delivered to you.

It sucks, but there's no option but to wait it out. Let's pray, we get some info by year end and it's launched in Early 2021. 

3 minutes ago, Animus said:

Had a chat with this guy

Screenshot-2020-11-27-17-38-58-47.png

Looks legit, but not sure how is he managing it for 60k.

$500 translates to ~37k, with taxes it'd translate to ~40k. 20k is enough margin to get it imported and sold here. But, yeah they guy is promising full refund/replacement, and what not. Which I absolutely do not trust. I think they can get a PS5 for you, but not in the time period they are stipulating.

Still dont trust this. He can be his friend. you dont know what length people can go.
I have a friend in Kolkatta who also happens to be in toys business.. I want to call him but at the same time I don't as I haven't spoken to him In ages and this doesn't seem like a good reason to lol..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

F*ckin hell, thank god no one responded to my request here :D

UPDATE as of 11/26/2020 @ 3:53PM: It turns out that the banned is not triggered by activating the PS Plus Collection but rather from a defense mechanism of the PlayStation Network that protects the console and the account from being hacked or abused. Nmia 尼未亞 says “When there is more than 50 different accounts logged in to a console, and makes purchases from PS store of other region, the system will detect and determine it as being hacked. The account will be banned for 2 months, while the console will be permanently banned. Currently it is being negotiated at the customer service if there is any turnaround to the situation, but joint purchasing is indeed violating the rules and regulations, and the mechanism existed to protect the hacked account from being further abused.”

I think it’s nothing to worry about. 

• Like 1