The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, adity said:

43k. Its basically 2049 aed + 3 percent transaction charges. Grandparents got but went to Mathura directly. Coincidentally uncle is going there for something and will be back next Monday. 

What about warranty? 

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

PS5 available at hgworld at 95k with 1 year seller warranty.

Here, the seller warranty is just the grey market guy offering repair service on the console. 

Basically, he will rip off your warranty seal and open up the console and attempt to repair. 

Even Sony doesn't provide repairs on consoles. If anything goes wrong in warranty period, they will just replace it. Outside warranty period, they will basically replace if you pay 50% of MRP. 

Edited by VamosReva

According to publishing sources speaking to VGC, launch sales for Sony’s console far exceeded the UK’s previous record holder, 2013’s PlayStation 4, which sold some 250,000 units in its first 48 hours.

It means PS5 significantly outsold the launch of Xbox Series X and S in the region, which VGC previously reported had sold around 155,000 units on its first day

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/sources-ps5-was-the-uks-biggest-ever-console-launch/

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The scalpers of UK says Hi! As they are the ones who contributed nicely... Buggers!

No surprise there as exceptional sales are expected in that region.

2 minutes ago, hussain said:

I honestly prefer single player over multiplayer games. I never understood the obsession over battle royal games. There’s just SO MUCH walking involved 

ya you walk and walk and walk and then you die. Rinse and Repeat.

People who have lot of free time can only play these games. For office going folks, no chance.

7 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Yeah true, plus they are fun to play with friends. Although any day I personally prefer long linear SP Japanese ARPG games.

Exposure to culture also plays a factor I reckon. I'm sure those who play pubg on mobile would not want to get into the Persona lore. 

Not all though, but many. 

Edited by radicaldude