The Playstation 5 thread

Speaking of Twitter now the latest buzz is something’s happening between Dec 5th to 12th. 

When I die, I want Sony India top execs to attend my funeral and let me down a few more times. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Speaking of Twitter now the latest buzz is something’s happening between Dec 5th to 12th. 

When I die, I want Sony India top execs to attend my funeral and let me down a few more times. 

Thats the correct news bro.

Next 2 weeks gonna be good :)

17 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

3K is actually too low a number to launch with in India.

PS4 launched with 4.4K units and it sold out pretty fast, without the console audience or the e-commerce/retail penetration India has now.

Also, because of the way Sony India functions, they can’t do a paper launch or even launch with low quantities. They have an extensive distribution network and they also support small retailers all over the country. They will want to ensure that all these retailers have units to sell on day 1, even if it’s just 1-2 units for the smaller guys.

I think a week or so, but yeah the demand is a lot more this gen plus online purchase are much more than last gen.

I'd say 15-20k units at least for the first batch.