The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Out of curiosity, I see a lot of slackerninja bashing since he left. What suddenly did he do to piss off so many members? Have been fairly active but cant recall as such :scratchchin:

He is did on twitter what hope is doing here. :rofl: 

Spoiler

Humaare armaaano ke saath khilwaad

14 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

I need someone to re teach me how to embed images. 10 years back we used to do some Mumbo Jumbo. Hate uploading silly things to imgdb and then pasting the link here. 

https://imgur.com/upload

Just ctrl+c and ctrl+v and image will be uploaded. Or upload manually. After that right click on the image -> copy url -> paste. Tags are not required as forum automatically detects image (as long it has extension like .jpg/.png etc and not url page). 

You can use imgur Community Extension plugin on Chrome for easy capture/upload image. You will get direct image link. Simply paste it in post without any tags and image will show up. 

If you use Discord, you can make your own server for uploading images and post them. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, hussain said:

Does anyone know when dubai/Abu dhani is supposed to get new stock. I’m thinking about just having a friend bring it over from there... I can’t wait indefinitely like this... :/

Multiple ppl have said ME is getting a shipment in mid-dec and as soon as that happens the grey prices in India will crash down. I personally don’t think the latter will happen. It’s flying off shelves even at 95k as it is right now. 

On 12/3/2020 at 2:07 PM, RV1709 said:

I find the souq to be really suspect. 65k and willing to give a 2k discount further 

75K :rofl: sounds genuine now 

https://www.thesouq.in/product/sony-playstation-5-console/?fbclid=IwAR3KAMk6IlFV12tuFdsmEmOOA8xAQp1Swt-CkHBd8zi9gNEn-8T-lgxiYnI

48 minutes ago, hussain said:

Does anyone know when dubai/Abu dhani is supposed to get new stock. I’m thinking about just having a friend bring it over from there... I can’t wait indefinitely like this... :/

Keep checking Noon.com the stock keeps going on off there.. they had some bundle packages also with a hefty price tag..

My console is in hand in Dubai but my friend hasn't booked his tickets yet ?

Edited by Assassins Creed

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Keep checking Noon.com the stock keeps going on off there.. they had some bundle packages also with a hefty price tag..

Reveal hidden contents

I had checked with Geekaygames. They mentioned that the stock is expected to arrive by Dec 18. However, they require phyisical store to register your interest in the WL.

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Hide contents

Book his ticket, the total will still be cheaper than buying here :lol: 

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

15-25 Days delivery, has anyone ordered from here ?

Not ordered but did call them regarding back to the future board game which was in stock on the website but CC person was unable to verify that. 

In the comments they have mentioned 1 yr intl warranty on ps5. Seems too good to be true. Better to wait for official release IMO 

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Rather he should go get it, ghoom bhi lega. 

would have considered, but there are multiple COVID tests needed which I don’t want to take .. Utna bhi desperation nahi hai.. and now I have made up my mind to just wait when I am getting it for less than 45K, come Jan can pick up cheaper copies of Demon Souls.. 

Buttt, let me know if anyone’s relatives are coming and can pick up in December.. Thofe mein one scotch whisky from duty free of their choice up to 6K and Airport pick up and drop to Bangalore home :P

• Haha 3