The Playstation 5 thread

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Don’t have RM.. MM Yes, Brilliant stuff there too but GOT being a current gen game looking like next gen so good was mind blowing.. I don’t know what I will go through when I play Demon Souls, will get in Q1 next year..

it’s Daman Souls ?

Who made you a mod here? :thumbdown:

Update : Not a playa but just a spectator with the wife playing, DS is absolutely gorgeous. And from what she tells me effing smooth now. Looker it definitely is 

Edited by Jigsaw
Update
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:

FINALLY... BC... :wOOtjumpy:

PlayStation 5 has No Limits...

TheSouq finally delivers, Keeping their promise to the only selected 12 first Lot pre-orders, 2nd Lot this weekend arriving...:)

Welcome to the Club, Nailed the coffin with perfection, worth the leap of faith.. Souq delivers :cheers:and everyone are still HOPEing in Sony India :furious:

with this I think Bangalore has more PS5s on IVG :harhar:

Edited by Assassins Creed

15 hours ago, adity said:

GoT is open world perfection. Scuker Punch deserves a lot of recognition. The game is way above in terms of quality compared to any other game they put out till now. 

Lol I wont go that far. Its heavily inspired from AC open world games. Its good and i love the game,  but it still work like a standard open world game where it fillis the world with question marks and million collectibles. In Ghost i goto one question mark to another. 

I think Immortal fenix rising Zelda style open world is the best design open world which truly encourages exploration.

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

So it was not a scam. Glad to hear. Chalo bhai log, souq pe line laga lo. Ek ek kareke sabko milega :drunk:

Haan Bhai. Thanks. :hug: Scam nhi tha lekin sach mein tension bahut horela tha..apunko.  Finally had some faith bcoz my friend went to his shop with video stream. Then and there i believed and helped others as well to order from souq.

He even gave me Spiderman Miles Morales: Ultimate Edition PS5 as a ... u know what. :)

8 hours ago, sobbii said:

The site doesn't have ps5 page anymore though..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

There is a big story behind this....  When he started delivering this monday onwards. Ppl from Sony officially called him and created nuisance.

We all supported him in discord group and also personally. That souq guy Rohit took more pain and under pressure delivered the PS5 units by going extra mile from Kolkata to Mumbai when they got stuck up in customs. He is laying low for the time being and delivering the orders that are last pre-ordered on Dec 5th. Others he is refunding.

Saale Sony waale na dhanda karne dete hain na khud bechte hain...  :doh:

There is a big story behind this....  When he started delivering this monday onwards. Ppl from Sony officially called him and created nuisance.
We all supported him in discord group and also personally. That souq guy Rohit took more pain and under pressure delivered the PS5 units by going extra mile from Kolkata to Mumbai when they got stuck up in customs. He is laying low for the time being and delivering the orders that are last pre-ordered on Dec 5th. Others he is refunding.

Saale Sony waale na dhanda karne dete hain na khud bechte hain...  :doh:
Sony has acted probably because the launch is almost here..

At this point I would suggest everyone to wait couple weeks for the official announcements.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk