The Playstation 5 thread

3 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

@HarishProGamer Congratultions bro. Official ke line me gardi kam :majesty:

Thanks Bro. :)

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Welcome to the Club, Nailed the coffin with perfection, worth the leap of faith.. Souq delivers :cheers:and everyone are still HOPEing in Sony India :furious:

with this I think Bangalore has more PS5s on IVG :harhar:

:D:wOOtjumpy:  Thank You Bro!

I never knew there were so many ppl from Bangalore. I know only few like piper, man(Athek) but glad to see so many.

And yeah... I guess more PS5s as well as Series Xs in Bangalore. :fap:

5 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Sony has acted probably because the launch is almost here..

At this point I would suggest everyone to wait couple weeks for the official announcements.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Not having the PS5 console for the holidays of Chistmas/New Year/Pongal & Republic Day is the biggest loss for ppl who work and get holidays in these times.
No matter what, very very bad move from Sony. If not all they should have made arrangements to atleast deliver few PS5 consoles in India before holidays like what Series X has done.  Nobody would have given their hard earned money like 1L, 90k almost double for a console.

SONY INDIA :thumbdown::ranting:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Haan Bhai. Thanks. :hug: Scam nhi tha lekin sach mein tension bahut horela tha..apunko.  Finally had some faith bcoz my friend went to his shop with video stream. Then and there i believed and helped others as well to order from souq.

He even gave me Spiderman Miles Morales: Ultimate Edition PS5 as a ... u know what. :)

There is a big story behind this....  When he started delivering this monday onwards. Ppl from Sony officially called him and created nuisance.

We all supported him in discord group and also personally. That souq guy Rohit took more pain and under pressure delivered the PS5 units by going extra mile from Kolkata to Mumbai when they got stuck up in customs. He is laying low for the time being and delivering the orders that are last pre-ordered on Dec 5th. Others he is refunding.

Saale Sony waale na dhanda karne dete hain na khud bechte hain...  :doh:

that honestly is disgusting business ethics if true. They want every last PS4 sitting on store shelves to sell out in India. But anyways congrats @HarishProGamer Have a great time. Just stay away from rest mode. Also massive respect for Souq for coming through. That was unexpected but an awesome end for at least the few who showed faith in them :majesty:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

There is a big story behind this....  When he started delivering this monday onwards. Ppl from Sony officially called him and created nuisance.

We all supported him in discord group and also personally. That souq guy Rohit took more pain and under pressure delivered the PS5 units by going extra mile from Kolkata to Mumbai when they got stuck up in customs. He is laying low for the time being and delivering the orders that are last pre-ordered on Dec 5th. Others he is refunding.

Saale Sony waale na dhanda karne dete hain na khud bechte hain...  :doh:

f**k this is horrible, wat is their problem ? Is importing stuff also illegal now ?? :ranting: Too bad for him if this is completely stopped now :( He at least brought and bringing so much joy and happiness to people who have been waiting since month..  let them go and raid in Pallika or something if they have balls than harassing this guy.. 

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

f**k this is horrible, wat is their problem ? Is importing stuff also illegal now ?? :ranting: Too bad for him if this is completely stopped now :( He at least brought and bringing so much joy and happiness to people who have been waiting since month..  let them go and raid in Pallika or something if they have balls than harassing this guy.. 

For how much you got it?

6 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

that honestly is disgusting business ethics if true. They want every last PS4 sitting on store shelves to sell out in India. But anyways congrats @HarishProGamer Have a great time. Just stay away from rest mode. Also massive respect for Souq for coming through. That was unexpected but an awesome end for at least the few who showed faith in them :majesty:

Exactly guys. Truly agree with both of you. Infact we formed our group and supported him. Glad to inform you that matter was not that serious. though they visited his shop and troubled him and told him to remove PS5 stuff from his site.

He did as they say but keeping low and unofficially taking orders.

Also, If we think carefully, If he doesn't have listed this website, things would have been much smoother for him since sony wouldn't be aware.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, hope said:

For how much you got it?

60K, He gave me a 2K coupon as well as SpiderMan Miles Morales Ultimate Edition which is rarest of rare as of now to find in India.

So PS5 Disc version for 58K with Spiderman Miles Morales UE as Free. :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

They should first call Namokar. He was sh1tting even on Fall Guys in the latest livestream. :rofl:

Just now, HarishProGamer said:

60K, He gave me a 2K coupon as well as SpiderMan Miles Morales Ultimate Edition which is rarest of rare as of now to find in India.

That is an awesome deal bro.

1 minute ago, Pacifier said:

WTH.  who are these guys, Thugs of Uncharted???

The same guys who sh*t post on Twitter, taking all that comments anger on someone else, f**k cant believe in these times they actually went to the shop to harass him 

The same guys who sh*t post on Twitter, taking all that comments anger on someone else, f**k cant believe in these times they actually went to the shop to harass him 

Reminds me of a very polished and highly educated “Public Servant” who famously said “ Na khaunga na khaane doonga” :giggle:

@hope @Assassins Creed @Pacifier@Jigsaw

Exactly guys, That was very unfair to him specially when he delivered as promised to many of us at the stellar price!

13 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Great deal man, is he still takin orders?

He stopped just for the time being and focusing on fulfilling the last orders.

23 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

This is pretty good, Ultimate Edition will go for 5K when it launches in India.

1 minute ago, adity said:

This is awesome. New console before official launch only 3 more than retail price. 

This guy is doing samaj seva or what? 

Maybe a way to gain user base and trust for his portal. In any case he definitely has won the trust part which is good for him. This kind of a deal that too executed soo well is sure to go around by word of mouth. 

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

This is pretty good, Ultimate Edition will go for 5K when it launches in India.

Hope so...  As I can easily sell it at a good price. :)

2 minutes ago, adity said:

This is awesome. New console before official launch only 3 more than retail price. 

This guy is doing samaj seva or what? 

Every noble work will get caught with some bad things. If you go through the previous posts buddy, u will see Sony officials actually raided his shop and gave him a stern warning due to which he had removed all PS5 related stuff from website and lying low and not accepting any more orders, Just honoring the orders he has already taken before.