The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Tera bhai ka training nahi hua ?

Abey yaar bola toh he maine ab he does not own sony centre . but has good contacts. bacche ki jaan loge kya?

5 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

What training are they doing... there will be limited amount of units at launch and in near future... and those who line up to buy PS5 will know what ps5 does ?

Bhai kuch toh kar rahe he . be happy about that :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

What training are they doing... there will be limited amount of units at launch and in near future... and those who line up to buy PS5 will know what ps5 does ?

It'll be mostly self defence.

Just now, Mr.Copyright© said:

Uncle owns a gaming store here in Mumbai.

Sending friend request...

• Haha 9

Just now, quixote_1989 said:

WooHoo. Time for another round of crushing despair and disappointment with PS5 pre-order.

Don't worry it won't be as disappointing as Xbox.. If you get an order through you will get it, if not No. Beech mein nahi padoge.. 

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Don't worry it won't be as disappointing as Xbox.. If you get an order through you will get it, if not No. Beech mein nahi padoge.. 

Why not? They could overbook and end up the same way as with the current SX situation. 

Just now, Jigsaw said:

Why not? They could overbook and end up the same way as with the current SX situation. 

Well thats what some of them are arguing that when Sony drops they will drop with enough order or no.. I am sure PS buyers are double or more than Xbox so bhakchodi zaroor hogi

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Well thats what some of them are arguing that when Sony drops they will drop with enough order or no.. I am sure PS buyers are double or more than Xbox so bhakchodi zaroor hogi

Haha Imagine walking away from the store with your purchase, looking around for muggers :fear1:

8 minutes ago, Animus said:

To be fair when I got mine, I had the same fear walking back to the car. The peeps in Crawford market don’t give two flyin F’s about PS5. Felt silly guarding it so much :D

• Haha 2