The Playstation 5 thread

damm i was told before republic day but good news. Stocks last means it will be few.

would suggest getting offline by making some deal with a store mentioned in the tweet. gonna try vijay sales.

Edited by hope

1 minute ago, quixote_1989 said:

There's a second question too- if you do manage to secure an order, will it be delivered.

Bhai this time try to lock one offline with the way your X story panned out. 

New year day events,

Release date announcement -> Submitted a request with wifey to pre order on 12th -> Request in progress with pending query on the price -> effort to mask the price failed and request denied -> Happy f**king new year to me :ranting: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

Just now, Big Boss said:

Get it from offline retailers guys. Don't trust online. 

Online anyways will be a bloodbath with everyone refreshing like cray ?

Best bet would be to preorder at two different physical retailers. Whoever hands over first wins. You might lose some money in that process by way of the token paid. But total peace of mind. 

The bad side to this is someone else who also genuinely wants one gets shafted so it’s somewhat unethical. 

1 minute ago, b!T said:

New year day events,

Release date announcement -> Submitted a request with wifey to pre order on 12th -> Request in progress with pending query on the price -> effort to mask the price failed and request denied -> Happy f**king new year to me :ranting: 

Same, but request with mom failed?

2 minutes ago, b!T said:

New year day events,

I've been asking my wifey to gift me one on my bday. She isn't budging. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, b!T said:

New year day events,

It's "her" choice.

The pity of men: Before marriage they have to take permission from their mother to buy consoles, after marriage they have to take permission from wife. They are never financially independent :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, b!T said:

New year day events,

/thanks god for my awesome wife. 

E0552497-A56-A-45-F4-A425-CE79-E8-D6-F19

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, TouchyFever said:

So any ideas on how many units will be available, do you guys think it will get sold out in secs or will we have enough time to order, like if we do not login and be ready the min it goes live then forget about getting it on launch day kinda fast

Only @HundredProofSam Can answer this. 

11 minutes ago, b!T said:

New year day events,

Well we can help you setup up a fake giveaway if thats needed XD

8 minutes ago, b!T said:

New year day events,

You fool. Kindly follow the steps below for future requests

• Release date announcement
  • Place preorder
  • Receive order
  • Submit request
  • Reveal price
  • Request marked obsolete as already resolved
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Walker said:

You fool. Kindly follow the steps below for future requests

• Release date announcement
  • Place preorder
  • Receive order
  • Submit request
  • Reveal price
  • Request marked obsolete as already resolved

Men of honour don’t bow to subservient species of the female kind. 

Ron Swanson Success GIF

• Haha 2