The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

@rushaboswal inspired me to do a test run on Amazon butI am having a problem . I have only one address and payment method saved. Both have been made default from the setting option. Every time I try to place an order through a desktop, it always prompts me for an additional page ("Deliver to this address"). However, it works flawlessly though the mobile app. I don't remember whether it is supposed to work this way on the website.

This is how it works on Amazon desktop. You're doing great

Just now, Mr.Copyright© said:

Spoke with my Uncle, it seems Sony has put compulsion on offline retailers to purchase certain amount of software and accessories along with the console. That may be the reason why offline retailers are only selling the console as a bundle.

He's getting anything (any units then)?

4 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

So GTS isn't getting any units as well?

No they must be getting prepaid. No way GTS won't get units.

Spoke to a Sony center(chennai) near my house 

They told me that to book at shopatsc and that they will be the ones who will deliver the stock from their store and that they arent allowed to take pre orders offline instore

" userid="5685"] Spoke with my Uncle, it seems Sony has put compulsion on offline retailers to purchase certain amount of software and accessories along with the console. That may be the reason why offline retailers are only selling the console as a bundle.

my sony center guy sent me a google form to fill out the details.. and i had to select a bundle of console+controller+one game..
he told controller he will minus later..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Yogaraj said:

Spoke to a Sony center(chennai) near my house 

They told me that to book at shopatsc and that they will be the ones who will deliver the stock from their store and that they arent allowed to take pre orders offline instore

This is all but random. Koi bolraha he Kuch , dusra bol Raha he Kuch.

Got a call from Music Festival (MGF Mall Gurgaon). As per him, it is mandatory to buy 3 games and one extra controller. Also, this bundle is coming from Sony itself so it seems like it’s Sony India that is pushing this bundle.

Looks like all offline stores are going to push this bundle (maybe the online stores will join in too)

So basically you need to buy stuff for 21k more than the console if you need one!! Jai ho

Edit: I called him again to confirm if it’s 3 games + console or 1 game + console. He said he has received an email that states 3 games + console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Bhai uska setting he Tu apni chinta Kar .

So low quantities plus forced bundles. Way to Go Sony way to go.

Mein toh pass waale croma jaunga. Mila toh thik warna online try karunga. Phir bhi nahi mila toh Jai Ram ji ki :P