The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, yatin509 said:

I was actually fairly quicky at reaching RD when everything was failing must have ordered by 12.03. My friend who ordered at 12.06 still has status as confirmed. Will call them in the morning. I did not get any reason or mail.

Hide your order ID and address please

Edited by Snake
Address not redacted

15 minutes ago, yatin509 said:

I was actually fairly quicky at reaching RD when everything was failing must have ordered by 12.03. My friend who ordered at 12.06 still has status as confirmed. Will call them in the morning. I did not get any reason or mail.

Edit: Also to clarify I did not click cancel order. 

Screenshot__333_.png

Mine was done at 12.02 lol 

40 minutes ago, yatin509 said:

Screenshot__333_.png

Oh damn it just automatically changed to cancelled? Did you get both the confirmation email and SMS after ordering?

Oh damn it just automatically changed to cancelled? Did you get both the confirmation email and SMS after ordering?

Yes got both. Also my friend who also live near my place had his order cancelled. Maybe this is location based. Never should have gone for RD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, yatin509 said:

Screenshot__333_.png

you got the order confirmed email and sms at 12:03 ?