The Playstation 5 thread

At least 5 folks DMed me on twitter that they got their orders as well with the last notification, and there should be a few more as well I guess who didnt message me. This confirms Amazon dropped new stock.

Just now, HundredProofSam said:

Guys what is the procedure for changing delivery address on Amazon? I'm trying to reroute my order to @yatin509. I called customer support but I got an automated resposnse that address cannot be updated. I spoke to a customer support guy as well and he said the same.

I tried it once and CC did it for me. Try again, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Any chances of new stock dropping tomorrow? :(

I think amazon and/or sony learned from xbox mistakes and they are doing staggered batch drops. THere's a high chance for new batches as well.

6 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

CONFIRMED PS5 PRE ORDER LIST

1) @rushaboswal - Reliance Digital

2)  @Sach4life - Amazon

3) @redArmi - SC - OFFLINE

4) @kunjanp - Croma

5) @Angad. - Amazon

6) @Nathan.Drake - Flipkart

7) @SkinTightTuna - Amazon Main Extra Via Flipkart

8) @koolkunz - Amazon Main Extra Via Reliance

9) @playstationdude - Offline and extra via ?

10) @sudeepg95 - Flipkart

11) @l33tmaniac - Amazon

12) @VamosReva - He thankfully got the @l33tmaniac's extra Reliance Digital

13) @gecko89 - Flipkart 

14) @Agent 47 - Reliance Digital 

15) @AtheK - Booked on amazon 

16) @bharathitman - Amazon , still has an extra at croma

17) @Keyofx - Amazon

18) @Crhysis - Amazon

19) @quixote_1989 - Amazon one lucky man

20) @blitzkreiig - Amazon

21) @Maverik -  Reliance Digital

22) @TouchyFever - Flipkart

23) @Aercy - Flipkart 

24) @relentless_rock - Flipkart 

25) @akashkhannabond007 - Reliance Digital

26) @Lazyboy8134 - Reliance Digital 

27) @aakarshd - Reliance Digital

28) @sid56- Amazon

29) @playstationdude - OFfline from SC , Backup Flipkart

30) @hope - GTS(Games the Shop)

31) @djdgr8 - Croma

32) @hussain- Reliance Digital

33) @Yogaraj - Prepaidgamercard

34) @Jigsaw - Amazon

35) @Bluebolt05-  Main ? Backup reliance digital

36) @frost - Reliance

37) @Bird Bird Bird - Amazon

38) @roun90 - Nearby Offline retailer

39) @Ragin_Ice - 3 From Reliance Digital

40) @Walker- Scared to say 

41) @SuperT- Flipkart

42) @WhatsInTheName - Amazon

43) @kkapoorr - Amazon 

44) @Ethan_Hunt - Amazon 

45) @TheMonark - Amazon

46) @abhi90 - Amazon

47) @Aloy - Amazon

48) @Kushagra  - Amazon

49) @Arthur Morgan - Amazon 

50) @Gaurav- Amazon

51) @Black_Hawk- Flipkart

52) @muathaz03 - ???? 

53) @kittoo- Amazon 

54) @202croc - Amazon

55) @Mysteryman - Amazon 

56) @vipulpradhan - Amazon

57) @Messy - Amazon

58) @STICK3Rboy - Amazon 

59) @Sach4life - Amazon

60) @Modern_Ubermensch - Amazon

61) @HarishProGamer - Got 5 gave them all away PRO GAMER MOVE . 

62) @Phaseolus - Reliance Digital

63) @Dontdrop - ?????

64) @Awesomeash- Got one from @hsk_colossus

65) @Heaven Angel Got one from @HarishProGamer

66) @fatpigeon- Amazon

67) @YK316 - Reliance Digital

68) @Assassins Creed -  Amazon and FK :devil: PM me if anyone wants it

69) @R a g h u - Got one from @HarishProGamer

70) @kruzzo- Also got one from @HarishProGamer

71) @HundredProofSam - Gamestheshop and Shopatsony.

People still looking for one

1) @TAZ

2) @kaka_messi

3) @vikram

4) @Heaven Angel - Done Got one already

5) @rdsarna

6) @rock2702

7) @sobbii

WILL ADD MORE NAMES SOON HAVE MISSED A FEW

I am new to the forum, not really sure how to add my name here. Apologise for being a noob. I got one from Reliance Digital. 

3 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Yeah I did that. They said that the product allocation is based on location so they can't reroute. Which kind of makes sense because when I tried to order from Amazon earlier today, they weren't delivering to my pin code.

Makes sense because earlier in the day Ps5 wasn't available at my location as well, which doesn't happen ever. I guess keep pestering them.

Edited by kunjanp

Yeah I did that. They said that the product allocation is based on location so they can't reroute. Which kind of makes sense because when I tried to order from Amazon earlier today, they weren't delivering to my pin code.
Amazon weren't delievering to your pincode in the morning but now they are?I am asking because I have tried ordering from amazon everytime it comes in stock and I get the message that it's not deliverable to my address.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Just now, kunjanp said:

Yours is still confirmed? 

If yes, where are you from and did you order online/offline?

It is still confirmed, in that i havent received any call or email saying it is cancelled. I ordered at about 12:02 and got the confirmation email right away. Ordered online in Pune.

Just now, rock2702 said:

Amazon weren't delievering to your pincode in the morning but now they are?I am asking because I have tried ordering from amazon everytime it comes in stock and I get the message that it's not deliverable to my address.

I didn't get the chance to check right now but it wasn't delivering in the afternoon. That didn't make sense at all to me.

2 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Exactly! The same logic was given by them when I called them about pre-ordered mobile rerouting to different address.

Still, What Reliance Digital did is disgusting! This is a slap on a face who ordered and gave priority to them against the usual FK/AZ. This is the time they should win hearts instead followed the same path as the XSX!  Shame on them. :ranting:

To all folks those who couldn't order till now, Please don't worry... Just keep an eye on this thread and put a tracker on AZ/FK, I am sure in coming days you will get one as Amazon is getting new stocks.

28 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

For HDFC its proper interest, not zero interest :( will cost 2,050 bucks extra. No GST though

You got 2 from amazon or morn was FK

Ahh I got confused as I think rushaboswal’s post with links suggested the no cost emi option was available with HDFC as well.

Anyways, koi na...ps5 to order ho gaya :dance:

2 minutes ago, rock2702 said:

same was happening with me since morning. But it worked out this time. Keep trying. 

1 minute ago, HarishProGamer said:

Exactly! The same logic was given by them when I called them about pre-ordered mobile rerouting to different address.

Still, What Reliance Digital did is disgusting! This is a slap on a face who ordered and gave priority to them against the usual FK/AZ. This is the time they should win hearts instead followed the same path as the XSX!  Shame on them. :ranting:

To all folks those who couldn't order till now, Please don't worry... Just keep an eye on this thread and put a tracker on AZ/FK, I am sure in coming days you will get one as Amazon is getting new stocks.

I really hope so :( What RD did is so unprofessional. Really hope I get one as soon as possible.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Plan B is anyone in Bangalore have FK order they can change address and your Amazon given to Bangalore guy, A bit of a fuss but should be last resort...

same was happening with me since morning. But it worked out this time. Keep trying. 
That's comforting to know.Hopefully my orders goes through next time it comes back in stock,fingers crossed.