The Playstation 5 thread

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

not rerouting Amazon.. Get the Amazon yourself and hand it over to the guy in your city or he collects.. His FK order we re-route..

This is complex but if anyone with Flipkart order would like to help out in this it would be great. You could reroute your Flipkart order to me and collect Amazon Order in Mumbai from @HundredProofSam  (if Sam is okay with it that is). Otherwise, will wait :)  

7 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

It has to be same pin code to reroute Amazon order.

Bollocks, I have done this before for a different city. Maybe it's specifically for this.

But this kinda puts an obstacle in our rerouting plans, gotta be inside same city and nearby. Or you gotta collect from the original buyer.

Just now, kunjanp said:

Bollocks, I have done this before for a different city. Maybe it's specifically for this.

But this kinda puts an obstacle in our rerouting plans, gotta be inside same city and nearby. Or you gotta collect from the original buyer.

They've started doing this for high value products I think, because of some kinda scam that people had created.

26 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Yeah I did that. They said that the product allocation is based on location so they can't reroute. Which kind of makes sense because when I tried to order from Amazon earlier today, they weren't delivering to my pin code.

This sounds a lot like PS4 allocations during launch, first batch was for metros and major cities, then subsequent stock was available for other cities as well.

4 minutes ago, yatin509 said:

This is complex but if anyone with Flipkart order would like to help out in this it would be great. You could reroute your Flipkart order to me and collect Amazon Order in Mumbai from @HundredProofSam  (if Sam is okay with it that is). Otherwise, will wait :)  

Are you in blr? Someone in the bangalore buyers thread has one to give to someone else.

1 minute ago, kunjanp said:

100 more subs in last 30 mins on TG, it's gonna get more difficult. Maybe zyada jaldi public kardia. Today has been intriguing, didn't think this would happen.

Yeah, when I made it, I thought maybe 50-60 people would join it :fear:

1 minute ago, Shantz said:

Yeah, when I made it, I thought maybe 50-60 people would join it :fear:

And the weird part is I made it public before I even ordered my own lol. I don't know why I did that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Shantz said:

And the weird part is I made it public before I even ordered my own lol. I don't know why I did that.

Make one for FK too if its possible but not really sure they will restock as frequent as Amazon does!

Also now that your bot is all over twitter - expect more people including scalpers to join it :D 

Just now, Shantz said:

Because the world demanded balance.

I know for a fact that a couple of guys from my college scalped today, one is from Google only. And you were the savior for many.

• Like 1

NOTE: Reliance digital is canceling most (all?) orders. At least 10 people DMed me on twitter that their orders got cancelled and we have several other public reports here and on twitter mentions. Check your orders if you ordered from there.

Conspiracy theory hat on: I think Amazon is getting the RD stock rerouted to themselves.

• Like 1

Just now, Shantz said:

NOTE: Reliance digital is canceling most (all?) orders. At least 10 people DMed me on twitter that their orders got cancelled and we have several other public reports here and on twitter mentions. Check your orders if you ordered from there.

Conspiracy theory hat on: I think Amazon is getting the RD stock rerouted to themselves.

Touch wood mine is still saying confirmed. Wondering if its based on location/pin code or time of ordering.

2 minutes ago, Shantz said:

Once you get a stock allocation, you cant reroute someone else's stock to yourself. Most likely what happened was that RD did not anticipate that so many people would order from them, in the delay between their stock running out and them stopping orders, several people ended up placing orders. Its possible that this was because they havent configured their order system properly, or its possible that this was intentional because they thought they might have some cancellations so better to take a few extra orders. so they might be cancelling on a first come first served basis. Personally I am not that worried about a cancelled order, I am more worried that they wont deliver on 2nd feb.

• Like 1

Just now, HundredProofSam said:

JZMUTVo.png

It's crazy that a 50K product can be the best seller in gaming.

2019 and 2020 have been breakout years for Indian gaming. Its only just beginning. Many gamers love to hate on the supercasual and Real money gaming boom, but the benefit of that is it has brought in quite  bit of money in the ecosystem and established a habit of spending on games. this behaviour will likely remain sticky, and will translate to console and PC as well. Things are falling in place and I can tell you in the next 5 yrs we will see plenty of Indian studios make impressive midcore and hardcore titles.