1) @rushaboswal - Reliance Digital

2)  @Sach4life - Amazon

3) @redArmi - SC - OFFLINE

4) @kunjanp - Croma

5) @Angad. - Amazon

6) @Nathan.Drake - Flipkart

7) @SkinTightTuna - Amazon Main Extra Via Flipkart

8) @koolkunz - Amazon Main Extra Via Reliance

9) @playstationdude - Offline and extra via ?

10) @sudeepg95 - Flipkart

11) @l33tmaniac - Amazon

12) @VamosReva - He thankfully got the @l33tmaniac's extra Reliance Digital

13) @gecko89 - Flipkart 

14) @Agent 47 - Reliance Digital 

15) @AtheK - Booked on amazon 

16) @bharathitman - Amazon , still has an extra at croma

17) @Keyofx - Amazon

18) @Crhysis - Amazon

19) @quixote_1989 - Amazon one lucky man

20) @blitzkreiig - Amazon

21) @Maverik -  Reliance Digital

22) @TouchyFever - Flipkart

23) @Aercy - Flipkart 

24) @relentless_rock - Flipkart 

25) @akashkhannabond007 - Reliance Digital

26) @Lazyboy8134 - Reliance Digital 

27) @aakarshd - Reliance Digital

28) @sid56- Amazon

29) @playstationdude - OFfline from SC , Backup Flipkart

30) @hope - GTS(Games the Shop)

31) @djdgr8 - Croma

32) @hussain- Reliance Digital

33) @Yogaraj - Prepaidgamercard

34) @Jigsaw - Amazon

35) @Bluebolt05-  Main ? Backup reliance digital

36) @frost - Reliance

37) @Bird Bird Bird - Amazon

38) @roun90 - Nearby Offline retailer

39) @Ragin_Ice - 3 From Reliance Digital

40) @Walker- Scared to say 

41) @SuperT- Flipkart

42) @WhatsInTheName - Amazon

43) @kkapoorr - Amazon 

44) @Ethan_Hunt - Amazon 

45) @TheMonark - Amazon

46) @abhi90 - Amazon

47) @Aloy - Amazon

48) @Kushagra  - Amazon

49) @Arthur Morgan - Amazon 

50) @Gaurav- Amazon

51) @Black_Hawk- Flipkart

52) @muathaz03 - ???? 

53) @kittoo- Amazon 

54) @202croc - Amazon

55) @Mysteryman - Amazon 

56) @vipulpradhan - Amazon

57) @Messy - Amazon

58) @STICK3Rboy - Amazon 

59) @Sach4life - Amazon

60) @Modern_Ubermensch - Amazon

61) @HarishProGamer - Got 5 gave them all away PRO GAMER MOVE . 

62) @Phaseolus - Reliance Digital

63) @Dontdrop - ?????

64) @Awesomeash- Got one from @hsk_colossus

65) @Heaven Angel Got one from @HarishProGamer

66) @fatpigeon- Amazon

67) @YK316 - Reliance Digital

68) @Assassins Creed -  Amazon and FK :devil: PM me if anyone wants it

69) @R a g h u - Got one from @HarishProGamer

70) @kruzzo- Also got one from @HarishProGamer

71) @HundredProofSam - Gamestheshop and Shopatsony and amazon

72) @Soultrader92 - Reliance digital

People still looking for one

1) @TAZ

2) @kaka_messi

3) @vikram

4) @Heaven Angel - Done Got one already

5) @rdsarna

6) @rock2702

7) @sobbii

WILL ADD MORE NAMES SOON HAVE MISSED A FEW

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Shantz said:

NOTE: Reliance digital is canceling most (all?) orders. At least 10 people DMed me on twitter that their orders got cancelled and we have several other public reports here and on twitter mentions. Check your orders if you ordered from there.

Conspiracy theory hat on: I think Amazon is getting the RD stock rerouted to themselves.

7 hours ago, Soultrader92 said:

2019 and 2020 have been breakout years for Indian gaming. Its only just beginning. Many gamers love to hate on the supercasual and Real money gaming boom, but the benefit of that is it has brought in quite  bit of money in the ecosystem and established a habit of spending on games. this behaviour will likely remain sticky, and will translate to console and PC as well. Things are falling in place and I can tell you in the next 5 yrs we will see plenty of Indian studios make impressive midcore and hardcore titles. 

I just hope they dont get into shady accounts and jailbreaking. i was one of them earlier and so glad that i came out of that hole. Its a complete experince now

7 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

What's most likely is that too many orders went through simultaneously and before their system could balance that against their allocation, they went way over.

Now the question is are they cancelling some orders or all of them. If they are cancelling all orders, then the issue is something else.

I dont get it though, i have 2 ecom website and its simple as "You put the quantity" and then let orders run through. Small sites only check stock before they check shipping method, but big sites check them at every step until the final payment. Also RD knew what they did with XSX, so they should have acted smart, only Put 500 Quantities if they got 600 so back orders wont be a problem. also cancellation is totally random I MANUALLY COUNTED ATLEASE 100 ORDERS WERE CANCELLED ON TWITTER, some of them had order numbers older than mine. Like waaaaaaay older.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Just noticed plethora of ps5 indian model listing on olx from 60-80k. 

I wish that these scalpers don’t get any buyers and cancel their orders so that the ones who actually need it can purchase one. 

Unlike the West, Ps5 is not a priority or hot item here. And it’s price is out of reach for most people. 

Thanks to IVG, I am able to secure one from amazon. Thought that bots have bought them at 12pm. 

Edited by Mysteryman

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Also RD knew what they did with XSX, so they should have acted smart, only Put 500 Quantities if they got 600 so back orders wont be a problem. also cancellation is totally random I MANUALLY COUNTED ATLEASE 100 ORDERS WERE CANCELLED ON TWITTER, some of them had order numbers older than mine. Like waaaaaaay older.

Are the cancelled orders were the ones which were ordered online or orders which were booked through outlets or both?

like they are the new harshad mehta took pre orders from thousands of people.. made some profit out of it in the stock market and then cancelled everyone's order and gave the money back (am being sarcastic but could have been the case) #scam2021 #ps5india

https://twitter.com/amanpand3y

BEST CONMSPIRACY AWARD FOR 2021 :roflroll:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I just hope they dont get into shady accounts and jailbreaking. i was one of them earlier and so glad that i came out of that hole. Its a complete experince now

I dont get it though, i have 2 ecom website and its simple as "You put the quantity" and then let orders run through. Small sites only check stock before they check shipping method, but big sites check them at every step until the final payment. Also RD knew what they did with XSX, so they should have acted smart, only Put 500 Quantities if they got 600 so back orders wont be a problem. also cancellation is totally random I MANUALLY COUNTED ATLEASE 100 ORDERS WERE CANCELLED ON TWITTER, some of them had order numbers older than mine. Like waaaaaaay older.

Hum preorder preorder khelne gaye, Ambani Jr hamare saath khel gaya

bef564c265a9d080637a1f0734660c9e.jpg

I contacted Reliance Digital Customer Care. All information they could provide me is that the order is cancelled due to out of stock issue. No matter what I said the reply was sorry for the incovenience the order is cancelled due to out of stock issue. [emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

like they are the new harshad mehta took pre orders from thousands of people.. made some profit out of it in the stock market and then cancelled everyone's order and gave the money back (am being sarcastic but could have been the case) #scam2021 #ps5india

https://twitter.com/amanpand3y

BEST CONMSPIRACY AWARD FOR 2021 :roflroll:

Byaaj khaya kuch ghanto ka saalo ne

I honestly don't know why people trusted RD's online site. 

I posted this yesterday too. It was available for many minutes when I checked - but I don't trust their online arm, specially for orders like these. They have no clue of inventory

• Like 2

The problem with RD is that their warehouses/outlets either don't have a clue about their inventory or their employees snag it for themselves.
I ordered a PS4 during lockdown, in was in stock n money got deducted and everything but on the day of delivery the local outlet called me up and said "sir shop aa kar dekh lo, koi stock nahin hai" :wallbash:. I knew they'd do this.

I honestly don't know why people trusted RD's online site. 

I posted this yesterday too. It was available for many minutes when I checked - but I don't trust their online arm, specially for orders like these. They have no clue of inventory

That’s actually why I didn’t bother to order from
them even when it was mentioned they have stock. There were so many warnings issued by fellow forum members against RD that I just stayed away from it.

However, having said that, it’s really shameful what RD did. They had no excuse this time as they had already experienced this issue before with Xbox and thus should have rectified the issue, and also this time there were clear instructions from
Sony to all retailers on the exact amount of units they would have.

What’s worse is, they are just randomly cancelling orders (or atleast that’s what we can make out of it. Maybe it’s location based) instead of using Last-in-First-out

3 minutes ago, Angad. said:

That’s actually why I didn’t bother to order from
them even when it was mentioned they have stock. There were so many warnings issued by fellow forum members against RD that I just stayed away from it.

However, having said that, it’s really shameful what RD did. They had no excuse this time as they had already experienced this issue before with Xbox and thus should have rectified the issue, and also this time there were clear instructions from
Sony to all retailers on the exact amount of units they would have.

What’s worse is, they are just randomly cancelling orders (or atleast that’s what we can make out of it. Maybe it’s location based) instead of using Last-in-First-out

Considering the heart break they are causing, Sony should intervene and cease retail partnership with them. Bad pr for sony for no reason when it's the retailer incompetence. 

2 minutes ago, silica said:

That would be suicide for sony electronics in India.

Why yaar itna dil todna is baaad karma. Sony India can sustain without them easily. There's so many other players. And outside of the preorder scenario, wonder how many folks buy a console at their physical retail stores when stocks normalise. 

Edited by Jigsaw
Update