The Playstation 5 thread

28 minutes ago, hussain said:

can I please??

28 minutes ago, Rosh said:

Me!

ok, I contacted Amazon and they said, sorry no dice. Once placed, cannot change address. Now that I think about it, it might be to "limit" scalping to local levels :P.

I tried reasoning with some other means (I have some relatives in Mumbai from where it could be picked up in person), but that also didn't fly.

ps5-CC-chat.jpg

So now, anyone in Chennai, lemme know. We can meet in person for "the transaction". Maybe get a filter kapi in the process.:D  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhatsInTheName said:

ok, I contacted Amazon and they said, sorry no dice. Once placed, cannot change address. Now that I think about it, it might be to "limit" scalping to local levels :P.

I tried reasoning with some other means (I have some relatives in Mumbai from where it could be picked up in person), but that also didn't fly.

So now, anyone in Chennai, lemme know. We can meet in person for "the transaction". Maybe get a filter kapi in the process.:D  

TASMAC shops bolta toh i was ready to fly down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhatsInTheName said:

ps5-CC-chat.jpg

Hey, see my post above. If you agree I'll let him know.

9 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Sam watching this like..

Imagine some of @Jigsaw's twitter kids spilling over here and going after Sam for pre-orders.

My kids will be bad but nowhere close to the twitter mongrels. 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

TASMAC shops bolta toh i was ready to fly down. 

LOL. Ah, TASMAC shops, the great leveller of society. No matter what strata you belong to, everyone buys the same way.....like a begging prisoner. They have a new innovation in money swindling though - TASMAC Elite. CHarges 10 rs extra for no reason whatsoever.

Thats why I tell my friends, when you come to visit, BYOB.

8 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

ps5-CC-chat.jpg

I’m in Chennai, please pick me :)

• Like 1

Just got the message from RD, cancelled my order too... Man, I should have registered for the bot yesterday... Lazy...

Anyone in mumbai or even Pune has an extra one?? already DM'ed Sam...

Edited by hussain