The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

It's Dualsense. 

Abhi tak koi Jiggy bhai ko samajh nahi paaya ? :bigyellowgrin:

Hum soong ke bata dete hai bhabhiyo ne kya pehna hai.. yeh toh chirkut console hai :gunsmilie:

Just now, adity said:

Yeah. It's good only until they make the sale. After that they don't give a sh*t. My uncle made the mistake of taking extended warranty from them. His TV went kaput and they took it for repairing or whatever the f**k. They kept stalling saying parts not available or whatever. Eventually ended up sending a new TV after a lot of fighting after 6 months. 

Extended warranty in India is a SCam

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

There was a really good one back in the day for game consoles. I don't remember which company was offering it, but it was actually an insurance policy. Pay a small premium to cover the MRP value of the console. If something goes wrong, you could claim the console value and just buy a new one.

Croma tha na? I remember taking it with the PS3 at launch

41 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Abhi tak toh he bhai

@koolkunz , @l33tmaniac , @Agent 47 , @Maverick , @akashkhannabond007 , @aakarshd , @Bluebolt05 , @frost , @Ragin_Ice , @Phaseolus , @YK316 , @Soultrader92 Bhai kya status he apka XD

ALso @hussain Subah tak confirmed tha tumhara right?

Yes bro, abhi tak toh confirmed hi aa raha hai. Hoping for the best. 

Just now, HundredProofSam said:

I think so.

Still remember the croma sales guy pushing a lot for it. I went back all the way from thane to malad a week later just to get over with it and take it :lol:

Never needed it though

8 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

There was a really good one back in the day for game consoles. I don't remember which company was offering it, but it was actually an insurance policy. Pay a small premium to cover the MRP value of the console. If something goes wrong, you could claim the console value and just buy a new one.

That was great! Hope we get someone to offer it considering a console now costs as much as a bike lol

7 minutes ago, yatin509 said:

Third party warranties are a Scam globally. Richard Thaler gave us a lecture on it in college emoji28.png

Best buy works though. 

3 minutes ago, frost said:

Those whose RD orders got cancelled, was your account recently created? And if so did you verify your email and mobile no. ?

Mine was freshly created yesterday . Verified email i think dont remeber. Still confirmed

8 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Did they ask for your own order details before answering the query?

They know everything if you call from registered number. 

47 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Abhi tak toh he bhai

@koolkunz , @l33tmaniac , @Agent 47 , @Maverick , @akashkhannabond007 , @aakarshd , @Bluebolt05 , @frost , @Ragin_Ice , @Phaseolus , @YK316 , @Soultrader92 Bhai kya status he apka XD

ALso @hussain Subah tak confirmed tha tumhara right?

I haven't got any mail or sms saying its cancelled. Btw i have booked it at the outlet and not online. The outlet where i'm getting from is getting 12 units in total. I was second person to book it.