The Playstation 5 thread

12 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

That's appalling. Why even participate in two preorders only to pull off the exact same crap. 

Thats what.  Why do you participate in pre-order then. Jiggy, Motabhai ka kuch karna hoga. Uska naatak bahut ho gaya. Isliye abhi wo Asia ka richest aadmi nhi raha. China overtake kar liya. Aisa hi kuch chutiyaap kiya hoga ye. :fap:

Everytime that telegram bot tells me that a ps5 is available....I leave everything and rush to close the deal asap but it always goes out of stock during checkout.

Sala kaun kitna tej hai...pata nahi. 
Folks probably have 50k in there amazon pay balance

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

So your telling me there are still atleast a 1000 people wanting to buy ? :O
More thn 1000 I guess I am sure most who would have bought through there would leave the group thereafter.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Jeb me money hona toh .... 

BKL they told me once at 12.00 pm and once at 4.00 ki sir sab cancellations done. Ajib hutiya he bhai ye reliance. 

Dispatch on 2nd by almost all Except maybe GTS. Im not even in metro cities so ill get it on 5th or 8th ( Considering i dont get cancel hammer lol )

Abey bhai reliance par bharosa mat kar.

Assassin wala reroute karle apne idhar and tension free hoja. Saala dimaag ka raita ban jayega tension main rehke ki behenkeghode kabhi cancel na karde end moment tak.

1 minute ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Abey bhai reliance par bharosa mat kar.

Assassin wala reroute karle apne idhar and tension free hoja. Saala dimaag ka raita ban jayega tension main rehke ki behenkeghode kabhi cancel na karde end moment tak.

Amazon orders cannot be re-routed , warna kabka dichu mardiya hota reliance ko lol . Ab mukesh bhai hi apni umeed he (Not akhri tough lol).

12 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Thats what.  Why do you participate in pre-order then. Jiggy, Motabhai ka kuch karna hoga. Uska naatak bahut ho gaya. Isliye abhi wo Asia ka richest aadmi nhi raha. China overtake kar liya. Aisa hi kuch chutiyaap kiya hoga ye. :fap:

Seriously bro. I can't imagine the heart break they've managed to pull of twice now. First SX and now this. 

Hopefully people now realise its better to stick with players where there is accountability and reliability. 

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Seriously bro. I can't imagine the heart break they've managed to pull of twice now. First SX and now this. 

Hopefully people now realise its better to stick with players where there is accountability and reliability. 

would have happily ordered from Amazon but bastards chose to stay out of stock till 1:30 didnt want the hassle of cancelling and then calling RD repeatedly for refunds so i thought what the hell... but now i am like what the hell. FML

Just now, Walker said:

RD digital cancelling orders make no sense to me. I mean what was the end game here? Destroy rep? Invest money  day trades? Wtf? :ko:

RD Digital?

RD mein Reliance Digital ho gya. Shamko hi chadha liya tum hai na

• Haha 2

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Worst is in the message they are stating "As per your request" What scumbags.

Wait what? Motherf**kers really. I really feel bad for anyone thats had to go thru this. Even worse if it's the second time. Really wtf!

21 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

would have happily ordered from Amazon but bastards chose to stay out of stock till 1:30 didnt want the hassle of cancelling and then calling RD repeatedly for refunds so i thought what the hell... but now i am like what the hell. FML

You don't cancel RD orders, they do it for you. I got my refund without hassle in 3-4 days when i had ordered PS4.

5 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Worst is in the message they are stating "As per your request" What scumbags.

No remorse at all.