The Playstation 5 thread

Only reason why RD gets into this practice of taking more orders than they are allotted to is to make sure all of their units are sold. There are occasional buyers who have second thoughts and cancel orders so maybe that's why they are taking extra orders and when they don't see anyone cancelling orders till release day, they will start mailing extra orders that it is cancelled. Pretty shitty practice if true.

2 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Only reason why RD gets into this practice of taking more orders than they are allotted to is to make sure all of their units are sold. There are occasional buyers who have second thoughts and cancel orders so maybe that's why they are taking extra orders and when they don't see anyone cancelling orders till release day, they will start mailing extra orders that it is cancelled. Pretty shitty practice if true.

But they wait right ? This time the started cancelling from yesterday itself.

Sticky post updated with RD bhakchodies

Guys, gang up at 12:00 am tonight.. Amazon stocks might come in like how it came yesterday.. I will order one too (last one I can in my CC limit) if I am around..

Edited by Assassins Creed

38 minutes ago, Walker said:

RD digital cancelling orders make no sense to me. I mean what was the end game here? Destroy rep? Invest money  day trades? Wtf? :ko:

My guess is that their online portal is simply not designed to keep account of the stock properly during rush orders like this.

34 minutes ago, Walker said:

Nope just got back from my daily cycle run. Short of oxygen to the brain. Yep meant RD. Digital was a typo.

33 minutes ago, Walker said:

Wait what? Motherf**kers really. I really feel bad for anyone thats had to go thru this. Even worse if it's the second time. Really wtf!

Probably the only canned response template they have for order cancellations.

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Guys, gang up at 12:00 am tonight.. Amazon stocks might come in like how it came yesterday.. I will order one too (last one I can in my CC limit) if I am around..

Don't have more than one order from the same account. They'll cancel all of them.

When did you receive the cancellation intimation? Just now? Also which city?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

I didn't receive any intimation. I got a message from my bank regarding reversal of funds, this morning at 5 am. On the app, the order status still showed confirmed. It changed to cancelled a couple of hours ago.

I am from Mumbai btw

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Walker said:

Can someone share the cancellation email? I'd like to see what it says. Paste the text pls not an image if possible.

Not the mail, but text that people are getting:

"..as per your request . . " is pissing me off :angry: 

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

Can someone share the cancellation email? I'd like to see what it says. Paste the text pls not an image if possible.

Saw many of those on twitter and here today. Basically pointing a finger at you the customer for choosing to cancel because they understand customers like to sit on a cactus with their pants down. 

I didn't receive any intimation. I got a message from my bank regarding reversal of funds, this morning at 5 am. On the app, the order status still showed confirmed. It changed to cancelled a couple of hours ago.

I am from Mumbai btw

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

They better give some kind of compensation to those who got orders cancelled. Like they did with the headphones. Also it would be so much better if they just took stock of units vs orders and cencelled everything in one shot. This uncertainty is horrible.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Can you order (if possible) With my address. il pay you up instantly. Im going to try to get myself too