The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

She is Annie Murphy. Schitt's Creek actress. Super dumb. 

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

I think he means her character in Schitt's Creek named Alexis.

Damn i knew... had a feeling last night it's the sister from schitts creek

Thanks

19 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

:wub: This ! I keep playing this randomly just for the 60 FPs beauty of it

You have disc version? Are the controls good at 1.0 patch? I remember unpatched game had terrible controls and lots of frustrating bugs.

13 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

You have disc version? Are the controls good at 1.0 patch? I remember unpatched game had terrible controls and lots of frustrating bugs.

Yep  I do, the controls are OK didn't feel so bad.. the controls overall aren't great for the game.. Encountered one place where it bugged on and on that time I updated to latest and crossed that section and then back to 1.00.. Its a very smooth game on 1.00 they should just unlock it by new patch..

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yep  I do, the controls are OK didn't feel so bad.. the controls overall aren't great for the game.. Encountered one place where it bugged on and on that time I updated to latest and crossed that section and then back to 1.00.. Its a very smooth game on 1.00 they should just unlock it by new patch..

So how did you go back to 1.0? Uninstalled and reinstalled? Strange that save game also works from a later patch. Otherwise most games update save games too.

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

So how did you go back to 1.0? Uninstalled and reinstalled? Strange that save game also works from a later patch. Otherwise most games update save games too.

Yep delete and install from disc again, super quick as the game is less than 20 GB i think.. Yeah save games work like that, even on GOW my latest save worked on 1.00 and I was able to jump directly to Sigrun..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Exactly what I thought, as a matter of fact if consoles land early, they should actually allow retailers to start deliveries early, would be a good surprise. This also will be nice for all fans who have waited patiently. 

Do you really think they care about us more than their ‘launch day’

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yep delete and install from disc again, super quick as the game is less than 20 GB i think.. Yeah save games work like that, even on GOW my latest save worked on 1.00 and I was able to jump directly to Sigrun..

What about auto update? Doesn't it auto update especially when you have the disc in? Mera toh digital hai so no choice but to wait patiently if and ever the unlock patch comes. 

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

What about auto update? Doesn't it auto update especially when you have the disc in? Mera toh digital hai so no choice but to wait patiently if and ever the unlock patch comes. 

Cancel karke ek button hai, usko dabao bas LOL and auto updates can also be turned off on PS.

PS hai Xbox nahi which doesn't even allow game to launch without updating if you are 'online'

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Cancel karke ek button hai, usko dabao bas LOL and auto updates can also be turned off on PS.

PS hai Xbox nahi which doesn't even allow game to launch without updating if you are 'online'

:ranting: pata hai itna bhi boodha nahi hua hoon.

I meant everytime you boot up doesn't the game try to fetch the update. Say you play this and also are like me always jumping straight into COD at bootup. Parde ke peeche :exoticdance:ho jayega na?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

I meant everytime you boot up doesn't the game try to fetch the update. Say you play this and also are like me always jumping straight into COD at bootup. Parde ke peeche :exoticdance:ho jayega na?

Every time you boot the game only it checks, not boot the console, depends on your setting as well.. Always update rakkhe toh ha, Sone time bhi hotha hai... 

Yaar woh rest mode ka abhi fix nahi hua na, hope to get it fixed before all the boys get it here, itna time wait karke brick na hojaye phir :fear1:

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yaar woh rest mode ka abhi fix nahi hua na, hope to get it fixed before all the boys get it here, itna time wait karke brick na hojaye phir :fear1:

Let's wait for the *With Bill* bois to try that out :arigato:

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Bhai @Jigsaw @Assassins Creed Dualsense sturdy he na ? Or should i get one of those rubber cover just for the sake of it? my small brother and sister come around every saturday to play. DS4 3-4 baar giraya he but it was sturdy

Nahi nahi its solid. Don't spoil it with those disgusting condoms. 

• Like 1