The Playstation 5 thread

Bhai [mention=705]Jigsaw[/mention] [mention=72]Assassins Creed[/mention] Dualsense sturdy he na ? Or should i get one of those rubber cover just for the sake of it? my small brother and sister come around every saturday to play. DS4 3-4 baar giraya he but it was sturdy

2:42 They did drop tests [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Even Shopatsc have removed the PS5 page. I don't think there are going to be any more pre-orders or maybe they are doing it on purpose and might surprise everyone just before launch (wishful thinking)

They usually take down pages (hide public visibility) as they receive a lot of unnecessary traffic on those pages from bots or page refreshers or people manually refreshing. These don't bring any additional business to them and also negatively impacts performance for other pages where prospective buyers are browsing revenue generating products which they can actually buy.

4 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Gajab bakchod ho Bhai gajab

Bhalai ka zamana hi nahi raha. Pehle sawaal poocho phir insult karo.

I was going to say get the thumb grips because i don't trust the analog sticks after the DS4 V1 mess. But chod tujhe bol ke faayda nahi <_<

1 minute ago, kunjanp said:

It's only available in store for the pincode shown in the tweet, aur khi nhi.

Thanks bro. I have a croma literally next to my complex but this only shows store pickup that too on the other end of mumbai. Damn :(

I've bought a 3rd party dock which will come tomm but really wanted this.

1 minute ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Any benefits for using the charging station over just the regular cable or is it just the convenience?

Just now, kunjanp said:

Convenience and obviously you can charge 2 at once.

Not to mention the sheer simplicity of contact-based charging as opposed to ramming the type-c cable.